Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of this publication before? I know Nitrous guy was saying something about it in a previous post. I woke up at around 5:00am in the morning and the t.v. was still on. There was a guy talking about this publication or newsletter he send out I believe every month. He was talking about how the Food and drug administration are hiding alot of cures to many diseases like cancer, herpes, Multiple Sclerosis and many others. Many of the cures are natural remedies but the F.D.A. has passed a law that will not allow them to be known as a cure. He has a book coming out soon called something like Cures that they don't want you to know about. I watched the show for about a half hour then went back to sleep but I am wanting to get this book to check out all these cures that are natural. He also went on to claim they are putting additives in our food that make us more hungry thus this is why other countries will not export our food such as meat and a few other things. He also said that is why we are getting more and more fat because of it. Because I was half asleep I didn't get the chance to write down any info on the guy or where to verify what he is saying but I was wondering if anyone here has any info on the same thing that they wouldn't mind sharing.
Thanks,
Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts