Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am back and i had a blast it was great i didnt even break anything :razz: we found a couple jumps but not to many. it was great, i c ant believe i didnt see any of you guys out there? but heres the pics enjoy

and thats it i have some more of camp and stuff i might post later :tup:

·
Registered
925 Posts
nice air :tup: looks like you had a good thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
i love the first wheelie pic... all the wheelie pics are sick nice rappy looks like fun i wish we ahd somethign like that over ehre in the north east

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Awsome air!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
That's awesome, I want to go there one day! :tup:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Kick ass pics man! Especially the last one :tup: I cant wait until I get to go there.. One day :shrug:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Man you were getting some good air josh!! and i liked the wheelies to! :tup: :tup: to bad i didnt go :( lol but thats awesome and i heard austin blew 2 clutches! how did he do that? lol

·
Registered
537 Posts
Man you were getting some good air josh!! and i liked the wheelies to! :tup: :tup: to bad i didnt go :( lol but thats awesome and i heard austin blew 2 clutches! how did he do that? lol

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
looks like alot of fun. Nice wheelies and nice air. Did you overshoot the jump in the 6th photo

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
Front tires are just for parking, huh? :razz: No problem with that! Since I'm gonna miss CA dunes this season I'll just look at your pics and daydream, OK?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I was there, it sucked on Saturday 50mph winds all day..

where you running comp hill there much, I may have saw you, I know I saw raptor08 up there..I was running my blue blaster..

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blasterkid13 said:
I was there, it sucked on Saturday 50mph winds all day..

where you running comp hill there much, I may have saw you, I know I saw raptor08 up there..I was running my blue blaster..
yeah i was over there ocasionally i think i saw you i almost hit someone on a blue drag blaster :lol: was that you? anywase it was great and yeah i did over shoot the jump in the 6th pic :oops: it hurt like a son of a bitch

1 - 17 of 17 Posts