• Sometiimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wouldn't be caught dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Up until a year ago I lived in San Diego my whole life so I never had a reason to go to a tanning salon. Although, I did try it once because I had a tan line where my shorts were. As I was laying in the bed tanning, I couldn't help but think of all the other naked people who had also layed on the same tanning bed too. In my mind I pictured this :scared: so I decided my tan lines were something I could live with!!!

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
Santazing

I know they sanatize them afterwards but still just the thought of other naked people (especially dudes) laying in the same bed day after day just wigged me out. I was dating one of the girls that worked there at the time and she hooked me up for free and explained how everything works but I just got icked out by the thought of naked people in the same bed as me. Even though they are there at different times. I also worried if I stayed in there too long that I would sun burn my weiner in the tanning bed. :oops:

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
I know a LOT of guys that tan. Same amount of guys as girls basically. I don't tan because I have the same mindframe as Jay :lol: I want to go tanning though. I hate being pale in the winter, so I might end up going.

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
Buy a tanning canopy. ;)

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
JayDawg said:
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
Santazing

I know they sanatize them afterwards but still just the thought of other naked people (especially dudes) laying in the same bed day after day just wigged me out. I was dating one of the girls that worked there at the time and she hooked me up for free and explained how everything works but I just got icked out by the thought of naked people in the same bed as me. Even though they are there at different times. I also worried if I stayed in there too long that I would sun burn my weiner in the tanning bed. :oops:
LMAO..... :lmao:

I would have no reason to, I live in Las Vegas where in the Summer it gets up to 110 degrees on a average.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
My family owns a tanning salon, abd yes, guys tan A LOT. at least 1/3 of people are guys that come in. Sad... isnt it?

Hey PunkONaRAPTOR, do any black people ever go and tan at your families place??? For some odd reason I woke up at 3:00am last night pondering in my mind if black people can tan??? It seems to me that the lighter skin black people can but not the really dark skin black people. I know they can all get sun burned but now I have been left wondering all day if black people can tan or not? I need to find a person that is black and ask them because right now my curiosity is getting the best of me.

P.S. If your a black person reading this, I'm not trying to sound racist or negative towards your skin color. I am truly wondering if black people can tan or not? :oops:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JayDawg said:
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
My family owns a tanning salon, abd yes, guys tan A LOT. at least 1/3 of people are guys that come in. Sad... isnt it?

Hey PunkONaRAPTOR, do any black people ever go and tan at your families place??? For some odd reason I woke up at 3:00am last night pondering in my mind if black people can tan??? It seems to me that the lighter skin black people can but not the really dark skin black people. I know they can all get sun burned but now I have been left wondering all day if black people can tan or not? I need to find a person that is black and ask them because right now my curiosity is getting the best of me.

P.S. If your a black person reading this, I'm not trying to sound racist or negative towards your skin color. I am truly wondering if black people can tan or not? :oops:

Yes black people can tan.... the tanner and darker they get the harder it is for them to get darker though

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
Yes black people can tan.... the tanner and darker they get the harder it is for them to get darker though
I havent seen one black person tan, yet.

That's because you live in bufu land (marengo).... get into the burbs' theres plenty :tup:

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
nope, not me.
as a fat chick would say while grabbin her boobs...
THIS IS ALL NATURAL

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
JayDawg said:
PunkONaRAPTOR said:

Yeah they can tan. My one friend is like half and half, maybe a bit darker. But she went tanning the other day and she looks black now. It really depends on the shade. I don't see why a fully black person would tan on their own. I'm sure they can tan outside and everything, I just don't think you'd see one going to a tanning salon :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts