Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: My Carbon Fiber Frame Guards and the Graphics came in the other day, and I finally got some pics. I still gotta get my black gripper seat and my carbon fiber fork guards stickers on there. Please pardon the dirt, its way to cold to wash it right now.

Custom cut graphics

Another angle

Carbon Fiber

What happens when you put to much oil in the gearbox...

-Kahuna :TB:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Looks waaayyyy better :scared: IMO you should get a couple more AC stickers and throw one on each side of the swingarm, they look great there :tup: What kind of gripper seat are you putting on it? But, the bike looks so much better now with some graphics :) :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Looks a lot better then when that other a hole owned it :haha: :dong:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Yeah, looks real good...

Need a pipe on that mofo to find the real power :hey:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Graphics look sweet! How did all that oil get on the swingarm?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
sweet bike

·
Registered
715 Posts
did you get that from cvilleblood or whatever? i haven't been on here in a while! nice bike, I got rid of my ex and got a kx250!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yeah he got it from me. About the premix, I kinda screwed up on that a lot but Kahuna figured it out. I think hes running 50:1 with thick oil. And yea, def. get a new seat. In person that one looks worn and old and it needs a new one. Also get a pipe. There cheap and you dont have to wait to get a car before a pipe like you have been telling me. Its not like your spending alot for a pipe. :lol:

Btw I like the new look Kahuna, you def. brought that bike to a nice level. :tup:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
50:1 :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

That's a pretty big gap man.... my KX125 race bike ran dialed in at the ol' 32:1 ratio... 50:1 is an awful big gap like i said, you might wanna start checking some things out internallys and jetting wise :tup:

but the bike looks amazing! you'll love it!!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
2003BlAcKnReDbLaStEr said:
SheRides721 said:
:lmao: Looks a lot better kahuna! :tup:
Other? Who was she refering to in the first place that she had to say other?
It was a joke :roll: And you were sitting right next to me when i said it

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the cool replies guys. I have a gripper seat, its just not on yet. I forget what kind it was. Yam, the bike runs great at 50:1 and the plug and all looks perfect. I'm running Klotz Super Techniplate, and its very thick, OSin agreed with me about the ratio too.

-Kahuna :TB:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
SheRides721 said:
Cvillecoldblood said:
2003BlAcKnReDbLaStEr said:
SheRides721 said:
:lmao: Looks a lot better kahuna! :tup:
Other? Who was she refering to in the first place that she had to say other?
It was a joke :roll: And you were sitting right next to me when i said it
Yeah I know it was a joke and when you said it I wasn't really paying attention to that part. :lol:

Yeah I was supruised at first too about the 50:1 ratio but I guess its working for him. I kept going from 32:1 to 40:1 and back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts