Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like the steering goes to the right sometimes, going out of corners and one time when I was practicing starts I felt like one tire was sppining more than the other.

What could it be?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Try putting a dampner on for your steering troubles. Also check to make sure your front tires are aligned properly.

I don't know what to suggest about one tire spinning more than the other. :wtf:

Bryan

·
Registered
38 Posts
With a solid rear axle it is not possible for one tire to spin more than the other. Check your tire pressure first. As little as half a pound difference can make it pull. Especially on the rear. Also check the front brakes. make sure that both sides release fully. If the calipers are sticking even slightly it will feel like it is pulling to one side.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Air pressure will make it feel different and cause it to pull also 1/2lb between tires will cause some wild handling on some surfaces.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Check Pressure. Also one of the rear wheels may be slipping. This is hard to see but it happend to me. If the bike is going right it may be your right tire is slipping on the bead. The left one is pushing the bike right. You will need someone to look at it while doing a holeshot. You may want to reseat it anyway.

·
Registered
988 Posts
mikemike said:
Check Pressure. Also one of the rear wheels may be slipping. This is hard to see but it happend to me. If the bike is going right it may be your right tire is slipping on the bead. The left one is pushing the bike right. You will need someone to look at it while doing a holeshot. You may want to reseat it anyway.
i was thinking this one as well when i read the post...just take a marker and mark your tire to your rim..... then do your holeshots and get off and take a look at your marks....if they arent lined up then you know your beads are slipping on the rim.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot
You guys are great
Gonna check the air presure and the rims. If they are slipping on the bead, what should I do?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts