Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got surgery friday for something f-ed up in my ankle, as u can see in that bump below my ankle, so its all fixed now and i got a cast, a wheelchair and some cruthes, so me and yamablaster24 were goofin around on the wheelchair the day before surgery...just thought id share.

notice the lbz sticker lol

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
:lmao: Break the other one to make us happy... :lol:
quit replying and make us all happy

·
Registered
947 Posts
Omg I want a wheelchair soo bad. I'm awesome at wheelies. i can balance them for a loooooong loooooong time. I can do 1-handed 360 wheelies, no hander rollers, and lots of other things. I was gonna buy one but theyre like $150. Anyone got a POS one they wanna sell?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea they r the funnest thing ever, we even made videos n stuff we were bored, i betcha cant do a wheelie in reverse like me :hey:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Wheelchairs are fun! My sister had surgery on her hip. While she slept I stole it and did wheelies... its soo cool.. I can do them in reverse too, and the ond handed and balance like forever. Sucks when you tip over backwards :lol:

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
Whats with people and no sense of humor. Its a joke.
look into the mirror, i was joking :lmao:

·
Registered
244 Posts
BTNHressurection said:
i got surgery friday for something f-ed up in my ankle, as u can see in that bump below my ankle, so its all fixed now and i got a cast, a wheelchair and some cruthes, so me and yamablaster24 were goofin around on the wheelchair the day before surgery...just thought id share.

I broke my ankle last summer on my dirtbike. you see the bone that sticks out above the bump you have i broke that off and had to have it screwed back on.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah me too, the fox one right?

More importantly get better soon.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Hell yeah dude, I'd be takin that shit down the stairs! :nod:

Get well soon

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
2003BlAcKnReDbLaStEr said:
and yama looks like lloyd from dumb and dumber. :lol:
:lmao: glad im not the only one that thought that :lmao:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dont wanna hear u guys crying bansheeracer24 just broke his leg in 2 spots and had to have a plate put in his leg. He isnt going to be able to walk for 3-4months.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts