Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but, my raptor 700r was stolen between 5:00 pm Christmas Eve and 7:00 pm Christmas Day from Yanceyville Rd., in Browns Summit, NC near Lake Townsend.

IF someone tries to sell you a 2006 Raptor 700r originally blue plastics that have been painted green & black camo, please alert Guilford County Sheriffs Department at: (336) 449-6400 and contact Kenny Hill (owner) at 336-419-7781.

It was chained up, double wrapped with logging chains and double padlocked. Whoever did it took the time to cut through the logging chain in 2 places instead of cutting the locks. So it wasn't just a snatch and run, it was plotted, they took their time and got away without being seen. The only people who knew that it was chained like that were family and 1 friend of some family. The Sheriffs Dept. thinks that it was one of those family members because the same people who knew it was chained that way are also the only ones who knew I was not going to be home that night and most of the next day.

If you have any information leading to the whereabouts of this Raptor, please contact me.

I am a professional tattoo artist of 22 years and am offering a complete 1/2 sleeve (or equivalent of) as a reward to the person who provides the tip that leads to the return of this Raptor and arrest of the thief.

I apologize that the photos are not great, but it's the only two I have available at the moment.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts