Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whish one his the best for a raptor??? and do you have pictures that show how to install it??
also i getting ricky stator a-arm+2 and i wanted to know if some had ever had problem or something like taht?? tnx for the ansewer :smooch:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had Ricky Stator +2+1 a-arms on my 440ex.....they were great - and the tie rods were beefy and worked awesome. I crashed my quad hard a few times with that front end on it, and never bent anything. I would buy them again - good a-arms and you don't have to spend a ton of money on them. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah everyone swears by the denton stablizer. I actually am about to get one myself. My buddy has a banshee w/ +2 a-arms plus the denton stabilizer and says its night and day.

I can't lie, after hearing so much about the W.E.R. dampner, I am tempted get that one. RMATV has it for $319 but it's been out of stock.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tnx guay for the ansewer !!i just buy my new ricky stator a-arm+2 and i brought also a pep stablizer!!i got good deal for it soo i couldn't let pass this!!! i show some pic went everthing will be one! :)) !!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a PEP, it's junk don't waste your money go with a Denton.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Flyin' Monkey said:
I have a PEP, it's junk don't waste your money go with a Denton.
what do you mean??? it good or you mean for the price it isn't ass good as a denton??? to late i all ready order my PEP but they just redonne the PEP stabilizer soo it's supossed to be lot more better :razz:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I have a Muscle brand, same as Denton. It's rebuildable but I haven't had to do it yet, still works good after 2 years. I have mine mounted to the steering stem and the upper frame rail just below the gas tank and right in front of the back of the left front fender. I had to use longer bolts because the frame rail is thicker there but the stock clamp works fine if you get bolts that are just a little longer. It was a very handy place to mount it when trail or MX riding, I could adjust it on the fly. It never banged my knee, even when I wrecked or was thrown off the quad. Other parts of the quad took bites out of me but not the steering stabilizer. Now that I'm drag racing, I keep it cranked all the way firm. Anyhow, it makes a huge difference and I wouldn't run without one. :tup: :tup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts