Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a small white sore on my tongue (about the size of a zit) and its on the very front, i took a pin to it and tried popping the area. ive had it for about 3 days and its starting to get really annoying. ive tried putting salt in it, put listerine on it, and tried taking a pin to it. anyone ever had one of these and know how to make it go away?

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
It's a kankasore. Did you bite your tongue? Usually what causes them. Don't play with it or bite it or whatever or it will get bigger and more annoying. It will go away on its own after a while. You can get some stuff at the store like kanka or some shit that numbs it and makes it go away I guess... but it never worked any faster for me.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Cankor sore probably. They suck, but I have this medicine you put on them that totally numbs them for a long time. Try to find some at the drug store...I have no clue what its called

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
blasterboy88 said:
Cankor sore probably. They suck, but I have this medicine you put on them that totally numbs them for a long time. Try to find some at the drug store...I have no clue what its called
Ya thats what I was talking about, that numbing stuff. The stuff I have sucks and only numbs it for about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i never bit my tongue really hard, that i remember. ive kind of messed with it alot but i think im going to stop now because it could get really messed up.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
It's called ABREVA it's like 20 bucks it's for cold sore also :tup:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Don't ask me how, but one day I managed to bite down extremely and I mean extremely hard with the fang like tooth and pretty much almost pierced my tongue. It hurt like hell I had to use this stuff glyoxcide they use when you get your tongue pierced that might work if you want to give it a try.

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
It is a cankersore. Just bite the damn thing off and it will heal faster.

or it is herpes and it will never heal

or it is an alien probe and you will die

or it is the spawn of satan and you will still die

or I dont know what it is. (probably the best answer)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I don't know what it is but I bet poking it with a pin didn't feel to good. My eyes are watering just thing about it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
BushManRebel said:
let someone pee on it for you :lol:
LMAO :lmao: :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
8,571 Posts
Swish with peroxide... Don't swallow the shit...

Works fast...

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Rapter said:
Don't ask me how, but one day I managed to bite down extremely and I mean extremely hard with the fang like tooth and pretty much almost pierced my tongue. It hurt like hell I had to use this stuff glyoxcide they use when you get your tongue pierced that might work if you want to give it a try.
same here, I did the same thing..and my tongue was bleeding like a mo'fo lol..

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
diggerzmound said:
Swish with peroxide... Don't swallow the shit...

Works fast...
Swallowing it won't hurt you any. It will just mix with stuff in your stomach and make water. It will give you an upset stomach though. That's why when dogs eat a hole shitload of chocolate you give him a little bit of peroxide and he will puke the chocolate up and won't get sick.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
You guys are retards its a infected taste bud and thats all it is :tup: just swish with some peroxide and you will be fine :tup:
:tup: :tup:
Very true, its a infected taste bud. I have a retainer on my bottom teeth and i always scrap my tongue on it and it gets infected. Just a thing in life! I cant believe some of the things people complain about on here, i broke my finger should i go to the doctor? I have a zit on my forehead should i pop it. Come on people get real! :help:

·
Registered
806 Posts
punk_rocker128 said:
i have a small white sore on my tongue (about the size of a zit) and its on the very front, i took a pin to it and tried popping the area. ive had it for about 3 days and its starting to get really annoying. ive tried putting salt in it, put listerine on it, and tried taking a pin to it. anyone ever had one of these and know how to make it go away?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts