Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone over the course of the evening hacked into our forums and deleted almost a years worth of work and information, we are going to be offering a reward to anyone with solid information as to who has done this, we are treating this as the crime it is and will prosecute to the fullest extend of the law, anyone with solid information please contact us at [email protected]

We have some names so far to the culprit, but are looking for some good solid leads so we can turn them over to the authorities.

Thank you
HWD

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thats the most $%&*#@ thing I ever saw hope you find out who it was and prosecute to the fullest. that is no better than someone walking in to your house and stealing every thing.. :wtf:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the IP address now of the person involved, we now know why and who is responsible, this was the lowest of low and shows what some people will do just to get a leg up on someone.
The current members are still intact, and we are starting to rebuild as of today, but unfortunately all new membership will have to now be reviewed by our staff.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes you did, if our board was still up you would see that we were doing a product comparison on 240 kits and never mentioned shops and before we had a chance to finish the article our board was hacked, even though the product comparison had nothing to do with them, its all coming together, I'm out of it from this point on, this is why I try to stay off these boards, but now our business forum is gone because of this senceless stuff.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
jesus, is this turning into another "war" between Hollywood and CP trying to make eachother look bad? thats what it looks like to me. these are getting OLD :tdown:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, we thought it was over too and changed our whole format of the forums to stop it from happening and this is what we get, a surprise attack. :roll:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Till ya have solid proof your accusations that someone from cp customs did this you accusation is total bullshit!

That thread your talking about is simply talk over trading a cyl and has nothing to do with hacking a board.

fyi hollywooddirt members aint exzactly winning any popularity contests around the net truth be told you guys have stepped on alot of toes and made alot of enemies on alot of sites,thats a pretty bold accusation saying it was someone from my board simply because we were chatting about someone making a cyl trade.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Dont you have backup copies of your stuff?

·
Registered
124 Posts
sorry to here that guys hope u get the site up and running soon. :tup:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that your server was hacked but please, enough with the accusations. I was under the impression that your boss had told you not to start this sort of thing in these forums. Consider this your first warning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.