Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is were we ride when we go to Rosarito Mexico, the place we go to is actually called Cantamar, it's about 30 minutes past the town of Rosarito. IT's right off the beach so the scenery is great.

Just in case, here is a link to the album:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2237005093

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Awesome pics man! I have heard of this place on TV...... They said you can do whatever you want because it is Mexico and they have no dune rules and regulations like the US. :) :tup:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Warrior03 said:
Awesome pics man! I have heard of this place on TV...... They said you can do whatever you want because it is Mexico and they have no dune rules and regulations like the US. :) :tup:

Basically, there is no laws over there so you can do what ever you want. But as a cautionary measure, I still wear my protective gear because you never know.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
cool pics :tup:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey bakerboy nice pics :tup:, It's nice up there we usually go to eat afterwards to Puerto Nuevo.:tup: My mom has a house in Ensenada and there is a so-cal track right in the back of our yard. There ain't no rules up there you can ride on the street the whole day just as long as you do your signals. We usually ride from our house to the beach and we cruise it in the strip. Haven't been there in a while hopefully next summer will head out there.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
RAPTORLICIOUS said:
Hey bakerboy nice pics :tup:, It's nice up there we usually go to eat afterwards to Puerto Nuevo.:tup: My mom has a house in Ensenada and there is a so-cal track right in the back of our yard. There ain't no rules up there you can ride on the street the whole day just as long as you do your signals. We usually ride from our house to the beach and we cruise it in the strip. Haven't been there in a while hopefully next summer will head out there.
Use your signals? Man.. now you are diggin back....
Do head nods qualify?
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts