Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well haven't posted pictures in awhile so here are some from today.

Me on the warrior. (with a couple new things on it)

Wheelie?

Jim's (JiM417MX) FAT Cat..
(notice the money just to give you some depth perception...

ondeeznutz & Pjw350 Can explain this one.. :lmao:

These came out dark as hell but you get the picture, clean updated warrior.. updated, brightened..

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

saturday were all goin for a ride at jimmy's!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The warrior looks better and better every time i see it, and yes thats my cat taking up a whole cushion on the couch

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hell ya were going ridin bobby!!!!! rain or shine!!! warrior looks better and better everytime i see it eric! and next time, well have to get some pic's of jim n my 2 person wheelies :hey: :razz:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey where did you buy the Taco Bell mat from?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
yeah were did you guys get the taco bell mat, i watn ot here the story :lol:

·
Registered
773 Posts
when you bought it they could have atleast cleaned it up for ya

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Im bored so i guess ill type the story....

Since i've been currently re-doing my basement , me and toj have been tryin to think of "kool" stuff to put down there. So far we got a bar that my dad bought back in the day (its been down there for a while now) a new 27" Tv, $10 couch, $10 table, lava lamp, half of my quad, pool table, PS2, and bob the guinea pig that we just bought for no reason...

Anyways, the floor is an ugly checkred tile of green and tan, as you can see in the pictures, so over by the TV we put down a normal blue rug to cover it up, then we realized the floor by the entrance at the bottom of the stairs was kinda bare.

Comin back from a day of riding, me, toj, pjw350, and ondeeez n his bro decide to stop at taco bell for some food.... first ondeeez grabs this ladys tray on accident and hes like holy shit you got the same food i did so they swapped some stuff around... but thats besides the point. All of a sudden eric (toj) is like DUDE we should put that rug in your basement. So he gets up and walks over to the pop machine, and "trips" over it kinda to fold it over, therefor making it easier to carry. While hes at the pop machine, some lady walking out the door un-folds it, so eric turns around and hes like WOAH the mat just un-folded itself. So on his way back he kicks the thing like a football over to our table, (there was like 5 customers im not sure how non of them seen it) . So we each try stuffing it up our hoodys, but that dont work, so we just end up all leaving at the same time and blocking eric from the view of the works and stuff and he just runs out the door with it and throws it in back of the truck !

:evil: :hey: :tup:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
sweet warrior and cool story :tup:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
hahahaha i just walk out of stores with shit like that. Usually they don't even say anything. I've got a few of those BIG yellow "Wet Floor Cones" and i even made one into a sweet ass lamp. I need a rug by my front door, and I think I know where to get one at now... :cool:

Nice pics :tup:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Dude your warrior looks sweet with the flipped rims! I love your warrior! Funny story.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
high_octane94 said:
that warrior is tight :) what kind of shock covers are those? that is one fat ass cat :scared:
I don't think they are a brand name, I bought them on ebay about 4 months ago.. they have held up pretty well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts