Blue Traxx Forum banner

some new pics had off school

654 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bluegrizz 
#1 ·
Yeah yesterday i had off school so i went for a ride. I started off with my silver z and went to a place called south fork got one pic and jkust went to the hill called boot and the friends i came down with wanted to leave real fast so i went with them. Came home got the grizzly and went to get my friend pat and bring his computer to my house. So along the way i wanted to stop and check out the mudhole off the railroad tracks becaus ethey are like the deepest around. So i seen a mudhole that i never tried and i backed into it and got stuck but with alittle pulling power we got it out without a winch so it wasn't that bad but i didn't even make it into the deepest part of the hole. Also i didn't want to get all muddy and we had his computer with us to so thatts why i didnd't go in all the mudholes. Heres the pics enjoy!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hillr...otos.yahoo.com/ph/hillripinbeast400/my_photos

#6 ·
what tires were those
Whats in my sig 27' mudbugs! Thanks for the rely's guys sorry no action u didn't feel liek getting muddy liek i said.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.