Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I'll probably end up somehow with them. Just gotta make sure its AMA legal, and your shocks are 16"

·
Registered
349 Posts
Blastermaster58 said:
Damn, +5 5/8" on each side?!?! That's a lot!
not really. blasters are very narrow to start out with.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
i think theres a couple of people that run those arms on blastherhq.com
check that site out :tup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
allot of people that run them on bhq and a kid who is sponserd by them races with those. from what they say there pretty sick.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2003BlAcKnReDbLaStEr said:
SheRides721 said:
I'll probably end up somehow with them. Just gotta make sure its AMA legal, and your shocks are 16"
It should be AMA legal with 4:1 offset rims.
Yeah I think I'm gunna do that if Im doing this project. Thanks for letting me know about the rim option pat. :tup:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I thought the limit was 50''..You'll prob just make it with stock offset..

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
I thought the limit was 50''..You'll prob just make it with stock offset..
It's 49 1/4..if its really that close, they wont measure it. When your at nationals they might.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some people over at blasterhq told me that some of the pics of the +5 5/8 arms are on the site. So i checked under pics...I dont know if these are the arms but they look wider then +3..

:???:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
those are the +5's, cause I know for a fact there not +3..And thats mad wide, I don't see the need for that much width. :???:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
those are the +5's, cause I know for a fact there not +3..And thats mad wide, I don't see the need for that much width. :???:
You've obviously never raced motocross. :)

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
HellaBlaster88 said:
Blasterkid13 said:
yes I have before, not like race race, but I have run a MX track, +3 would be wide enough with a +6 banshee axle in the rear, thats wide..But +5, thats like for TT racing :lol:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No think of the handling with +5 arms. You would barely have to slow down in turns and the control would be sick. :nod:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
HellaBlaster88 said:
Blasterkid13 said:
yes I have before, not like race race, but I have run a MX track, +3 would be wide enough with a +6 banshee axle in the rear, thats wide..But +5, thats like for TT racing :lol:
See....actually be in a true motocross race...and you'll see the need for width. Even with +3 arms and an LSR banshee axle my blaster seems a bit tippy at times and you gotta lean like a bitch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts