Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird story... but my buddy was driving home from his g/f's house on the back roads 2 nights ago. There was a car coming torwards him on a narrow road so he slowed down to about 15 mph. He looked to his right and at the moment, a very large buck nailed the right side of his truck causing some damage. He called me up so I went down there to see if we could find the deer but it was dark and we had no lights. Soo.. we get ready to leave but I turned around and about 300 yards away I see somthing running in these peoples yard. I Take off running torwards the house to see if it was the deer. Well, I get up to driveway and discover that its a freakin Rotwheiler that isn't chained up so I take off running in my huntin boots and full camo (went duck hunting that afternoon) through a wet cornfeild and the dogs right on my ass so I turned left hard and the dog slid right into a deep drainage ditch :lol: . So after I lost the dog we went back to my house and looked at the carnage nad here's what we got...

Here's a couple pics of some eyes of deer that we saw on the road later that night.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
:scared: I bet you were scared as hell with that thing chasing you! Good thing you outran it! :nod:

·
Registered
318 Posts
theres like no tread on them tires

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
If ya can't dodge it...ram it! :lmao: :lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
those eyes freakin me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERES MY GUN!!!!!!!!!sorry about your truck

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
That happened to my friend's mom, she was driving home in her escalade and bam, right in the right quarter panel, but it wasnt nearly that bad...

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Man it looks like that deer ran headfirst into that with a helmet on.Your really lucky that you outran that dog those things are bastards I couldnt get one away and i kicked it with a F*ing steel toe.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
just imagine what the deers thinking..

i was just running along, then all of the sudden BAM i ran into this big yellow thing in the road... :lol:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

i was just running along, then all of the sudden BAM i ran into this big yellow thing in the road... :lol:
LMAO :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Crazed said:
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

LMAO :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The deer probably isnt thinking much its probably got brain damage :lol:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
FMFWarrior21 said:
The deer probably isnt thinking much its probably got brain damage :lol:

:lmao: good point. :tup:

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

Maybe he saw the unsafe tires and was acting as a tread-wear indicator?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts