Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me a city that is at silver lake where a good hotel would be to stay in for the weekend of the big ride. Or does everyone camp? Either way I need the closest city so I can do a map quest and get the mileage and everything so I know how to plan for the trip.

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Its in Mears Michigan, dont kno the Zip code though. And i think they all are staying at the Sierra Sands Hotel.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
look at the thread we are getting a great discount from the sierra sands hotel, thats where most will be staying. hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like 490 miles to Silver Lake. That's not too bad at all. I think I can make it up there and back without a problem. If I'm not working I should definetly be up there to hang out with you guy's. The Sierra Hotel or whatever it is that has the great rate will work fine. Definetly hope to see you guys in June. :hey:

·
Registered
35 Posts
if you like camping silver city II is a cool place to stay, thats where we always stay. you can stay in the front part which is where you would want to be if your bringing children, but if you are a little on the wild side you tell them you want to stay in the outback which is at the back of the campground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts