Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The quad is fine for me but I could use a litlle more power for the trails and in the track also. Right now I keep trying to "hold" the quad in the track, can`t go too long like 20 min motos otherwise I get arm pump!

Can I say the cam mod gives like 1%, 5%, 10% more power.... :wtf:

Cause if it hits much harder I will not do it cause I won't be able to handle the litlle beast in the track.

Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but I had one steering stem for a while and the arm pump got even worst.

What about the cam mod guys?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Tell you what i do first off, do the cam mod, its free power, second, go to wal mart and get some of those hand pump deals that you squeeze for like tension or whatever, whenever you get spare time or what not just pump those about 30-40 times then stop, and within a few weeks you will not have a-arm pump, its what i do, plus a sterring dampner and antivibe stem doesnt hurt at all

·
Registered
158 Posts
bansheebc said:
Tell you what i do first off, do the cam mod, its free power, second, go to wal mart and get some of those hand pump deals that you squeeze for like tension or whatever, whenever you get spare time or what not just pump those about 30-40 times then stop, and within a few weeks you will not have a-arm pump, its what i do, plus a sterring dampner and antivibe stem doesnt hurt at all
I agree 100% :tup:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bansheebc said:
Hey Bob can u tell how much gain should I have after the mod? Something close to 10% you might say?
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts