Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite guys i new here and this is my first post.. so rite now i have a kfx 400 and my friend has a yfz 450 2004..he told me that he would trade me but his yfz needs a crank case and chain.. a tune up becuase its been sitting for a while.. it has a high compresion piston and some other things i cant remember at this time .. i dont know if i sould trade.. give me some advise i cant post the vid but if you go to YouTube and search thecarlos7773 (my Account) you could see it thier well thanks for looking

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea its a straight up trade. do you know how much the reuild would cost? thanks for replying

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
It will cost you a few hundred for the parts and prob a few hundred in labor to have it fixed. I wouldn't trade a running bike for a broken one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and heres my kfx it looks much better now then in the video now it has rethanal handle bars scott grips new tail light black rims

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
The YFZ 450 is a much better ATV than the KFX 400. So if he is wanting to trade, there is a reason for that. I personally would not do the trade because he most likely is having other issues and possibly has beaten the crap out of his ride which is why he is looking at trading now.

·
Banned
114 Posts
You will spend about five hundred for this crap. Spend some more and trade for another running in good condition having no repair issue. You are going for YFZ 450 but why your friend is scary for KFX 400?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts