Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Confused on how to adjust the shocks. The adjustment on the rezzie does what?? I know the bottom one says "tension" so thats self explanatory. But Im not sure wnat the rezzie one does. Thanks for the help. :tup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
the screw on the rez is for compression
the screw at the base is for rebound

·
Registered
152 Posts
sinister450 said:
Confused on how to adjust the shocks. The adjustment on the rezzie does what?? I know the bottom one says "tension" so thats self explanatory. But Im not sure wnat the rezzie one does. Thanks for the help. :tup:
The rezzie adjustment is the compression, clockwise for stiffer, counter
c-wise for softer.

The bottom is the rebound adjustment.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Would anyone be able to tell me what rebound, preload, and compression do? Thanx!

Rebound -

preload -

compression -

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Warrior03 said:
Would anyone be able to tell me what rebound, preload, and compression do? Thanx!

Rebound - How fast the shock returns to its normal position after it's compressed.

preload - How stiff the spring is set at. With ZPS shocks you can set your ride hieght this way.

compression -How easily or hard the shock compresses when you hit bumps, jump, etc.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2003BlAcKnReDbLaStEr said:
Warrior03 said:

Rebound - How fast the shock returns to its normal position after it's compressed.

preload - How stiff the spring is set at. With ZPS shocks you can set your ride hieght this way.

compression -How easily or hard the shock compresses when you hit bumps, jump, etc.
Good Info bro :tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wouldnt preload and compression do the same thing? For instance, when you raise the preload to make the shock stiffer, does this not make the comression stiffer? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts