Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how much $ it would cost if they change it to there blue color if you get a rear warrior shock rebuilt by works???

·
Registered
427 Posts
im gonna do this also ...i think its around 100-150$ elkas cost at least 300$ more so :wtf: no way in hell..id take that 300 bucks and put it toward break lines, high compression pistion, and a cam.....i think #13 got his rebuilt....ill pm him...i heard its deff worth the money...so...ill get back to ya on the cost

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man!

·
Registered
427 Posts
WarriorRacer#13 said:
$150 for the Heart Transplant. Basically, they take all the stock guts out of the shock and replace them with Works stuff (piston, seals, valves, etc.) It's built specifically for your weight and riding style, just like if you bought a new shock. Because basically, you ARE buying a new shock, it just has a factory shock body. I had the one on my old Warrior rebuilt about two months before the fire. I had only put two races on it, but yes, I could definitely tell a difference. Especially through the whoops. With the rear redone, it really let me bomb through, because the rear shock could keep up with the movement of the swingarm. It's def. a HUGE difference. ...... call them up , tell 'em what you've got and that you want a Heart Transplant and they'll ask you your weight an stuff. I shipped it to 'em UPS. I think it took like a week once they got it, then four days shipping back to me. depending on your location, shipping time may be more or less. Works is in SoCal.
im deff gonna do it once i get my front aarms and shocks and stearing stabilizer...i trust #13 more then i do anybody eles up here hes an AWSOME guy and knows his quads ..specialy the warrior... :nod: if i were u id go ahead and buy the works front shock befor u rebuild the rear...the works dual rates with out rezes are like 325$ or so then get the rebuild and the tires/rims and block off ect... :tup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man that helped me out alot and im getting around 300 or a little more soon for a little job ive been doing so ill have to find some good front ones for +2 a arms and then ill have the rear rebuilt and then all my other parts :hey:

·
Registered
427 Posts
raptor_boy580 said:
good front ones for +2 a arms
make sure you get stock length shocks...one of my friends bought a z-400 with 3+ aarms but they took off the shocks and stupidly he bought 3+ shocks thinking thoughs were what he need :wtf: ..any ways....if your geting works (i dont know if you know this) but the warrior DOSNT use the 3rd spring in triple rate shocks...meaning dual rate shocks (the 325ish$ one with out the rezie) is the one you need...if you ride hard and jump and whoops and other types of hard terain and want the best out of your shocks look in to getting rezes...works dual rate shocks with rezes are 445$ wich isnt that much more if you think about it...and in the long run youll be glad that you did :nod: .....(im geting the dual rate with rezy and 3+ aarms) ..any way iv heard its night and day between stock and works no matter if you get rezies or not....i hope things work out :nod: :tup: ....

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
make sure you get stock length shocks...one of my friends bought a z-400 with 3+ aarms but they took off the shocks and stupidly he bought 3+ shocks thinking thoughs were what he need
:wtf: Dude punch him for me please!! I would definetly go for the heart transplant its cheap and I guess Works are good for the money too cant beat that eh?

·
Registered
427 Posts
FMFWarrior21 said:
make sure you get stock length shocks...one of my friends bought a z-400 with 3+ aarms but they took off the shocks and stupidly he bought 3+ shocks thinking thoughs were what he need
:wtf: Dude punch him for me please!! I would definetly go for the heart transplant its cheap and I guess Works are good for the money too cant beat that eh?
LOL :lol: yeah he has more money then he knows what to do with...i dont remember what he sold the shocks for but it was realy cheap and then he went and bout the right size....lol i told him he needed to get my promision befor he bought anything eles for it...but i guess we have to have these rich stupid people out there so that we can get some kick ass deals off of ebay :razz: :nod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts