Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen the new movie called "Saw"? i was thinkin about goin to see it, but i wanna hear some revies....

what about the movie called "the grudge"... is it any good?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
every 1 around here said they both sucked so i didnt waste the money... ill wait till they come out and rent them...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i only saw "saw" it was pretty good, some funny parts, some suspensfull parts...but mostly just fu(ked up....i'd go see it again tho...

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Not sure about Saw, but I heard from about 90% of everyone at my school The Grudge sucked...:shrug:

·
Registered
402 Posts
i loved the grudge! it was helle scary. :tup: SAW sucked sooo much ass in the ending is very gay. listen to the way the guys talk to each other. BUT i will say it did have very cool twist in the VERY end like the last minute. if you liked the ring and japenese horror then go see the grudge :nod:

·
Registered
446 Posts
i thought the grudge wasnt a bad movie, it was kinda confusing tryin to follow how the plot went. hell had me pushin into my seat a few times :tup:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Just got back from seeing "saw" and let me tell you, it was FU(KED UP :tup: Not really scary, but very sickening. I would deffinatly see it again :tup: Go see it, its worth the whole $6 to get it :tup:

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
I thought Saw was a great movie WBR. Lot of scary shit and a great ending. Go see it.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
My bofriend bought Ring-Gu it a japanesse horror film. The grudge was basically a copy of ring-gu in english. I taught Ring-gu was pretty good, so I would go see the grudge. I don't know about saw I heard it sucked.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Its amazing how in the saw the guy that was faking dead the hole time cud hold his breath in for like 4 hours lol!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Spoiler king :tdown:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i hate when people tell you whats going to happen.

The movie was decent, i saw it yesterday.

IMO there was nothing scary at all about the movie. If you thought it was scary there is something wrong with you :wtf: . It was a little gross, but not scary.

And the one guy who played as the "doctor" was by far the WORST actor IMO...

the ending was pretty fucked up though

i want to see seed of chucky though :nod: :tup:

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Saw is a mentally sick movie and was setup very well, one of the best movies ive ever seen and i would see it again, the grudge doesnt compare to Saw...its almost unexplainable, just go see it, you'll be impressed non the less if it isnt the best movie youve seen

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I saw The Grudge. That is one of the worst movie I ever saw. I watched about an hour of it with my friends then we got kicked out for talking. :shrug: He did us a favor by kicking us out, that movie was horrible. :lol:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
rideforlife6464 said:
Its amazing how in the saw the guy that was faking dead the hole time cud hold his breath in for like 4 hours lol!
your a fuuckin queer

How bout I beat your ass for life for fukkin ruinin the movie for me?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I went and saw the grudge with my g/f, and well I would have to say there was a few drops of piss in my boxers afterwards :lol: It's a confusing movie, worse than the butterfly effect. The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning :tup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts