Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay you guys here are some pics I've been wanting to post. Sorry so late I didn't have a chance to post up the pics for you guys. Besides all the quads and all the trucks, sandrails I took pics of the gurls too. You can't leave out the gurls :). Quicksand Chicks, Huevos Chicks, etc.......

·
Registered
277 Posts
:tup: :hey:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
not bad, but i think they are wearing too much clothing. :hey:

·
Registered
864 Posts
gosh damn them girls are fine....i could go to town with some of them hotties :nod:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
Are you in those pictures?
No I am not in those pics.

Really nice gurls it's like that thread about womens body, you if you were heavy they wouldn't hire you. some of these are ugly but them have an okay body. It sucks how they discrimanate the heavier women :tdown:.

The gurls in the top thread were cool as fack. They were like 16-17 and they were wasted at the show trying to sell videos :roll:. It was awesome I love going to those shows :tup:

·
Registered
801 Posts
:hey: :hey:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
RAPTORLICIOUS said:
Okay you guys here are some pics I've been wanting to post. Sorry so late I didn't have a chance to post up the pics for you guys. Besides all the quads and all the trucks, sandrails I took pics of the gurls too. You can't leave out the gurls :). Quicksand Chicks, Huevos Chicks, etc.......

these girls are hot as hell...

awesome pics raptorlicious.

·
Registered
115 Posts
RAPTORLICIOUS said:
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
Are you in those pictures?
No I am not in those pics.

Really nice gurls it's like that thread about womens body, you if you were heavy they wouldn't hire you. some of these are ugly but them have an okay body. It sucks how they discrimanate the heavier women :tdown:.

The gurls in the top thread were cool as fack. They were like 16-17 and they were wasted at the show trying to sell videos :roll:. It was awesome I love going to those shows :tup:
Your a potty mouth... :) I likey...

WHACK! Keep talking there my little pork chop...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts