Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ol' Dirty Bastard, a founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan, died of unknown causes on Saturday (November 13) in New York, according to his spokesperson. He was 35.

dam some sad news.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I heard that too. I heard that the studio he was recording in collapsed or something :shrug:...RIP

·
Registered
947 Posts
I know he was a rapper and that his name was ol' dirty bastard, but no one called him dirt magnet that i know of.

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
SheRides721 said:
I heard that too. I heard that the studio he was recording in collapsed or something :shrug:...RIP
lol no, HE collapsed in the recording studio, most likely of a heart attack.
Sucks. :tdown:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
ODB has changed his name to old dirty to old dirty chinese restaurant...

memories of chappelle show

RIP

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
I just read about it on line at sign on San Diego. It told about his life and all the things he had done. He pretty much seemed like a a waiste to society! I know that sounds harsh but basically it told about his shootouts and arrests with the law. It went into detail about his criminal record and from what I read, it seemed like there was nothing positive or good that he contributed to society. People then wonder why are society is headed to crap. It's because people look up to him as a role model and as a lifestyle they want so they then mimic what he does. My biggest gripe though is him claiming to be Jesus or something. I take great offense to that! The article I read didn't go into detail about that but only briefly mentioned it. Well, I'm sure that right now he has found out who the real Jesus is and I'm willing to bet that he is probably regretting the lifestyle he lived.

·
Registered
615 Posts
JayDawg said:
I just read about it on line at sign on San Diego. It told about his life and all the things he had done. He pretty much seemed like a a waiste to society! I know that sounds harsh but basically it told about his shootouts and arrests with the law. It went into detail about his criminal record and from what I read, it seemed like there was nothing positive or good that he contributed to society. People then wonder why are society is headed to crap. It's because people look up to him as a role model and as a lifestyle they want so they then mimic what he does. My biggest gripe though is him claiming to be Jesus or something. I take great offense to that! The article I read didn't go into detail about that but only briefly mentioned it. Well, I'm sure that right now he has found out who the real Jesus is and I'm willing to bet that he is probably regretting the lifestyle he lived.
spoken like a true "bible thumper".
He got the nickname"BIG Baby Jesus" because he had adopted over 40 orphaned/abandoned kids from the streets of New York, New Jersey and Conneticut. My best friends uncle is hispanic and named "Jesus (hei-zeus)". Do you think he lives every day thinking he is the great creator? Do you hate him because of his name? Do you have any malicious thoughts towards him because of his name?

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
BLUinNE said:
JayDawg said:
He got the nickname"BIG Baby Jesus" because he had adopted over 40 orphaned/abandoned kids from the streets of New York, New Jersey and Conneticut. My best friends uncle is hispanic and named "Jesus (hei-zeus)". Do you think he lives every day thinking he is the great creator? Do you hate him because of his name? Do you have any malicious thoughts towards him because of his name?

BLUinNE, if you read carefully what I wrote, you would see I was going off of an article on him that I said did not go into depth about his name. It had said he he decided to call himself Jesus but it said nothing as to why. From the way the article was worded it sounded like he was claiming he was Jesus. That is why I took offense to it. As far as someone with the name Jesus or even Jesus that is pronounced Heizeus, I don't have a problem with that. Jesus is actually a very popular name in certain parts of the world but if someone is claiming to be Jesus that is when I have a problem and again from the way the article was written, that is how it sounded.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JayDawg said:
BLUinNE said:
JayDawg said:

BLUinNE, if you read carefully what I wrote, you would see I was going off of an article on him that I said did not go into depth about his name. It had said he he decided to call himself Jesus but it said nothing as to why. From the way the article was worded it sounded like he was claiming he was Jesus. That is why I took offense to it. As far as someone with the name Jesus or even Jesus that is pronounced Heizeus, I don't have a problem with that. Jesus is actually a very popular name in certain parts of the world but if someone is claiming to be Jesus that is when I have a problem and again from the way the article was written, that is how it sounded.

well next time dont judge someone by reading an article about him. You probably have never even heard one of his songs. He definitely was a talented man. His music positively added to society.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Pjw350 said:
JayDawg said:
BLUinNE said:
JayDawg said:

well next time dont judge someone by reading an article about him. You probably have never even heard one of his songs. He definitely was a talented man. His music positively added to society.
thats just too much for me to read on a rapper that i never listened to before....still sad that he died tho... rip

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
Pjw350 said:
. He definitely was a talented man. His music positively added to society.
I wouldnt go THAT far. :lol:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
that dude what a staright up lost cause, Rest in peace but lets tell the truth here, he did more coke then alot of people and thats what probabley killed him, not every one that dies is a saint , get over it.... :bk:

that's directed to a kid a couple posts back!!! :roll:

·
Registered
615 Posts
raptor03 said:
that dude what a staright up lost cause, Rest in peace but lets tell the truth here, he did more coke then alot of people and thats what probabley killed him, not every one that dies is a saint , get over it.... :bk:

that's directed to a kid a couple posts back!!! :roll:
any person that adopts 40 orphans is a lost cause? His personal life wasnt the greatest but the fact that he used a majority of his money to take care of orphans was a great thing. His music was different and thats what made him so popular. He was kind of like the "lil John" of the early 90's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts