Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some riding buddies in east tenn. I have 2 bikes but no one to ride with, any one got any ideas?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I'm in Northeast GA, within 45 minutes of the TN line at Copperhill. There are a couple REALLY good riding areas close to me, if you don't mind a little drive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that could be possible

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
There is one spot that I ride atleast once a week... Rockcrusher MX in Hayesville, NC. They've got a VERY nice motocross track, a pee-wee track, TONS of trails, and soon to have a dirt oval, and drag strip. It's been pretty well completely redone in the last month and is an AWESOME place to ride. I've got 2 seperate ~8 mile practice loops I run there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey man there is a group of us that love to ride. Have you ever been to Brimestone? 300 miles worth of trails. Several of us live here in Maryville also. Let us know if ya wanna ride we will get a group of us together.

C. Hill
[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
i live right on the claiborne county line and theres a lot of good riding around here...we ride quite a bit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you're willing to drive Aetna Mountain in Chattanooga is great. Parking is a little tricky but it is doable. Just search for it on youtube to get a preview. Directions can be found using google. As far as parking goes, just ask someone. They are plenty of people buzzing around on Saturdays. PM me for directions if you can't find them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts