Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were are the wires located that I need to modify and what do I do once I'm in there solder, ground, loop?
Note: I've already eleminated the clutch safety harness and done the park brake blockoff and removed that switch as well. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found it on another forum but will explain for someone else's benefit. My problem started after washing my baby today and when I tried to start it the rev limiter was hitting (keep in mind I've eleminated p-brake harness and clutch harness) so since I don't care for the reverse limiter and I figured the problem had to be there I decided to override the reverse sensor. To do that I (to make it easy) removed the left peg and shifter then not because I had to but for inspection and cleaning purposes I removed the front sprocket cover and casesaver, then just above the splined shifter shaft there are two sensors the top is your neutral light and the bottom is the reverse light and limiter, it's a black "L" shaped connector pull it off and check under the coating it should be green with white stripe, cut off the connector and crimp on a loop connector then unroute it back up to the swingarm and bring it up to the main ground on the left side of the case and connect it. Your done! It solved my problem from what I could tell here in the shop, haven't rode it yet, waiting on starter clutch :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found it on another forum but will explain for someone else's benefit. My problem started after washing my baby today and when I tried to start it the rev limiter was hitting (keep in mind I've eleminated p-brake harness and clutch harness) so since I don't care for the reverse limiter and I figured the problem had to be there I decided to override the reverse sensor. To do that I (to make it easy) removed the left peg and shifter then not because I had to but for inspection and cleaning purposes I removed the front sprocket cover and casesaver, then just above the splined shifter shaft there are two sensors the top is your neutral light and the bottom is the reverse light and limiter, it's a black "L" shaped connector pull it off and check under the coating it should be green with white stripe, cut off the connector and crimp on a loop connector then unroute it back up to the swingarm and bring it up to the main ground on the left side of the case and connect it. Your done! It solved my problem from what I could tell here in the shop, haven't rode it yet, waiting on starter clutch :(
Can you send me so pictures of
what you did ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts