Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I would kill myself if I every sold my quad for a car or truck.

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
faster blasters200 said:
I found a bigger toy to play around with.I currently have a fullsize Bronco and i plan on lifting it and other work but if yous are interested check out some of these videos
http://www.4x4movies.com/download/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=153
I've got a lifted fullsize blazer and still ride every chance I get. If the bronco has the TTB front dont even bother lifting it, 4x4 stuff is really expensive and if you go hard shit will break, better keep that quad for something to do when you're replacing bushings in the TTB front end.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttb front end but will be getting solid front end maybe dana60 over time.well as of now no quads but maybe over time i might be tempted to pick up that special yfz that has my name on it.If i do im counted down 1 more yr till i graduate

·
Registered
522 Posts
wow great vid only took 1 minute to upload. like them late 70's broncos, brings back memories. dad had a 78 with 38's on it, 400sb.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
mxthunder said:
I would kill myself if I every sold my quad for a car or truck.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
man.. i think the same thing is gonna happen to me... :bk:

once i got my license i think im gonna get too occupied with my car...

and i think im gonna have to sell the quad for parts...

but i still got one more yr. :tup: :tup:

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
I'd bet everyone that quoted MXThunder cant drive yet. I would never sell my quad to mod my truck or car, but if it came down to having to choose the quad would go. Chicks might like quads, but I dont think you're going to get laid often (Read: at all) if your mom had to take you on a date in the mini van.

·
Registered
947 Posts
p8nt said:
man.. i think the same thing is gonna happen to me... :bk:

once i got my license i think im gonna get too occupied with my car...

and i think im gonna have to sell the quad for parts...

but i still got one more yr. :tup: :tup:
Not me :) . I get the tacoma since my brother built his talon and doesn't need the truck. Therefore, my quad stays in the truck most of the time.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
i will never sell my quad for a car or truck, i have had my license for over a year.

I just gut insurance on my parents vehicals and drive them, having ur own is pointless, its not fun at all. I could drag my car all night, and it wouldnt be as much fun as dragging my wheeler, my car i just put in drive and mat it....wooo....woooo, there is so much more 2 4 wheeling, and its not illegal like racing the car around, and risking other peoples lives on the roads!

as for big trucks....i dont find getting the shit bounced out of me rock climbing would be fun, and all the truck racing i think would be fun....requires serious money!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts