Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i always see them lists like reasons to date a motox rider or reasons to date a hockey player, i was just wondering what you guys could come up with for dating a quad rider?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Well,

I know one not good reason, ill be always gone on my quad, unless the girl rides also, then its perfect! :tup:

gf or quad.... hmmmmm,,, :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
You don't see anything like that because noone in the right mind would date a quad rider :roll:

j/k man :lol: :tup: I havn't even seen anything on reasons why to date a MX racer, hocky player, etc. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
you could go RIDING together :hey:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for you people who dont know what i mean heres an example

Ten Reasons to date hockey players
1. They always wear protection
2. They have great hands
3. They are used to scoring
4. They have great stamina
5. They find the opening and get it in
6. They never miss the target
7. They know how to use their wood
8. They have long sticks
9. They know when to play rough
10. Because baseball players only know how to hit balls.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
blasterboy911 said:
for you people who dont know what i mean heres an example

Ten Reasons to date hockey players
1. They always wear protection
2. They have great hands
3. They are used to scoring
4. They have great stamina
5. They find the opening and get it in
6. They never miss the target
7. They know how to use their wood
8. They have long sticks
9. They know when to play rough
10. Because baseball players only know how to hit balls.
lmfao :lmao: :lol: :lol:

1. They know how to ride :hey:

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
2. If you're dating MXThunder his mom will always drop him off on time for dates, minivans dont break down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think you're looking for something like this:

ATTEN: Ladies...8 reasons why you should date a guy who rides quads. We start hard and fast... we finish harder and faster. We always warm up our bike before riding it.We know every riding position EVER. We make sure we never run out of gas. Even when we get tired, we still finish the race. Baseball players have no balls, they make up for it by playing with some and a stick.We can ride for hours at time and still love every minute of it.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Cue-Tip said:

ATTEN: Ladies...8 reasons why you should date a guy who rides quads. We start hard and fast... we finish harder and faster. We always warm up our bike before riding it.We know every riding position EVER. We make sure we never run out of gas. Even when we get tired, we still finish the race. Baseball players have no balls, they make up for it by playing with some and a stick.We can ride for hours at time and still love every minute of it.
There ya go... :lol:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Cue-Tip said:

Haha...Those are good. :lol:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Stamina, stamina, stamina...it's an endurance race, not a sprint. :hey:

Quad riders know sometimes it's best to NOT be first to finish. :)

Thats' the best I got...turkey overload, I guess.

·
Registered
645 Posts
we gotts big balls thats why :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Cue-Tip said:

am i the only person that noticed that there r only 7 resons there??haha

we know sometimes it's best to NOT be first to finish. -----that makes 8...

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Why is a good reason to date a GIRL that rides quads. :hey: Com' on, lets hear it :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
A good reason to date a girl that rides quads.

You have something in common to talk about on the first date.
You can go riding together

Sorry about there only being 7 reasons there people. It used to be 10 but i had to narrow it down so it would fit on my away message.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts