Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I ordered a Starter clutch/One way for my Sons KFX 400, with in a couple days I received a package that was full of 3M Air filters, I called raptor one way up and spoke with I believe Brian, He said let me guess I you recieved filters an dI said yes, He said he mixed up the package and would get the one way out for me, He created a new Shipping label but the tracking number just says that it was created and not shipped. I E Mailed, Texted an dtried to call today with Neg Results.

When I spoke with last week about the filters, I told him I understand things happened and if he wanted I would foward the filters onto who ever they were meant for, and he said he would let me know. I understand mistakes but not with out a communication I don't think the is right and it kinda feels as if I got ripped off.

Anyone have any dealing with him?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, I did receive my parts yesterday, The tracking never updated and it did show up a few days late, Brian did take my calls and did seem to apologetic for the shipping mishaps, One was his fault and the other the Post office. I would use him again and over all I am happy with my dealing with the company. Things happen. Hopefully this one way holds up.

Reactions: brandonl2500
1 - 2 of 2 Posts