Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pics of my 2000 Warrior. It has a Raptor 350 pipe on it, just had to make a couple of small brackets. Took about 30 mins to get it on.

·
Registered
427 Posts
looks awsome man..how much did it cost you? looks ALOT better then stock ..but so does about anything....that old HEAVY milk crate looking thing was retarted....why the hell they made it look like that for as long as they did....we will prob never know

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
The heavy milk crate helped it wheelie better. :lmao: Yeah that pipe does look a lot better than the old ones. :tup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
wow, your quad is really clean :tup:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Pretty cool man!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it's clean cause it just had a bath. I got that for like $30 on ebay. Everyone said it wouldn't work, but for $30 what the hell? It doesn't help performance much, just looks alot better! I figured if I couldn't buy the pipe I wanted I would try that out, it worked out great. The best part is I sandblasted and painted my stocker and resold it on ebay for almost $70! Got a new pipe and made money! Ain't ebay great?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Does it sound any better?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I thought the Raptor pipe was supposed to be freer flowing, that's what somebody on here said in another forum. You might try adding a filter and jetting, and I'll bet you'd feel a difference. Check your plug and see if you're running lean. If you are, def. do the filter and jet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sounds better than stock, but not quite as good as aftermarket(EXCEPT DG!) It runs fine, the plug looks good. There may have been a little perf gain, but not a huge difference.

·
Registered
360 Posts
kavants said:
Yeah, it's clean cause it just had a bath. I got that for like $30 on ebay. Everyone said it wouldn't work, but for $30 what the hell? It doesn't help performance much, just looks alot better! I figured if I couldn't buy the pipe I wanted I would try that out, it worked out great. The best part is I sandblasted and painted my stocker and resold it on ebay for almost $70! Got a new pipe and made money! Ain't ebay great?
That silemcer has a metal plate inside, i think that if you take it out, it should work better. my buddy did that on his yfz and hell it got faster

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The spark arrestor is already gone, Never heard of that metal plate though? This mod was deff worth it just due to the looks and sound alone, any power increase would just be gravy!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a 05 350 raptor exhaust if anyone wants it $40.00 + shipping PM Me if interested

1 - 17 of 17 Posts