Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it's been a while. I'm going to be putting a 1999 R6 motor into my 2002 Raptor 660 frame. I don't want to hear form nay sayers, b/c It's gonna happen, whatever it takes. Anyways, I was wondering if anybody has done this conversion. if they have any pictures, pointers, fabrication descriptions ect. This bike will be a sand only bike, so it should rip it up pretty good. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
go look on streetfire.net it free there is one on there an i have the guys email an # for when im ready to do it but it not easy it does work and fit he ran a 10.2 sec 1/4 ill post the info u can contact him if you want <<<>>>>>>>> hey this is givens. there is alot to building that setup and i really hate to type so if you want to you can call me i have a verizon cell. 256-557-5879. you can call anytime before 10:00 pm central or after 6:00 am. [email protected] ok u can email him but plz dont call him juss email him first an say i gave it to u an u want to do a build an then if he says ok to call then ok coz ITS NOT MY INFO TO GIVE OUT so PLZ be respectful but this is the info you need

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TrackGold, your link didn't work.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trick98stang, The only bike I saw on streetfire.net that was even close was a Raptor 700 frame w/ a GSXR 750 engine in it. Same idea, but way different parts. i'll shoot that guy (the E-mail in your post) an E-mail and see what he has to say. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
im begining a similar build 2004 r6 in 2001. currently in the very slow process of collecting parts on the super slim budget im using. curious how your builds going ive seen some nice projects on plan3tsand.com and associated links from there.

this is a very dooable project good luck hope to see some progress pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts