Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
cool happy birthday and those trucks rip :tup: :tup: :)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
ROFL :lol: :lol:

My friends brother got one, but he wouldn't let me and my friend drive it. My friends parents friend also got one, same friend, and he had just gotten it and it went so fast the wheel fell off the rim and rolled down the driveway lol. Those things are so dam fast :scared:

·
Registered
446 Posts
oh my god lmao i laughed so hard when it hit her lol. the funny was also funny when she almost hit the car and she swore at him lol. Those things rip pretty good. are they pretty reliable? or do you have to rebuild them all the time

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so far pretty reliable, but that's just 2 gallons...and at $25 a gallon, gotta take it easy...found out they're just like quads, tons of hop-ups, and lots of cash, although the parts are cheaper, probably cause they're smaller :nod:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I heard some where you are working on them more than half the time you are driving it. They have 'glow plugs.' Similar to a sparkplug, in that it makes a spark, but it is for burning the nitro it runs off. I'd like to get one too but I'd rather have other stuff first :nod:

My friend has one, and he gets a discount on fuel.. I think he has a half off card. When they are new, they will burn the glow plug up and shut off every 5 seconds. Replace the glow plug, and rip it up :lol:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Crazed said:
I heard some where you are working on them more than half the time you are driving it. They have 'glow plugs.' Similar to a sparkplug, in that it makes a spark, but it is for burning the nitro it runs off. I'd like to get one too but I'd rather have other stuff first :nod:

My friend has one, and he gets a discount on fuel.. I think he has a half off card. When they are new, they will burn the glow plug up and shut off every 5 seconds. Replace the glow plug, and rip it up :lol:
i just bought an on road nitro today . . and i think im only my 5th glow plug within 20 min. :razz: i ran out :bk:

·
Registered
201 Posts
yep i love those savages i have a tmaxx 2.5 that lil thing runs i wanna get a electric wild willys jeep and convert it to nitro i saw one on ebay a while back and it was bad

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
HAHAHAHA, that was great. That girl got pissed earlier and it was funny when she got blasted with it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
:lmao: I also have a savige real fun when you are doing wheeelies.Me and my friend bought them at the same time and we were breaking them in across the street in a lot .I went to my house to get more fuel to finish the break in and my friend stood behind breaking his truck in at the lot so when i was coming back i seen he had it in his hand he lost power on his control and the trucjk took off into the street and got ran over :lmao: 450 in a couple of hours :lmao: they are fun toys to have around :tup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
ummm you shouldnt be replacing glow plugs that often i have a nitro MT and i have put maybe 3 plugs in it in 2 years.and if it keeps shuting off it must be overheatin the motor causing the plug to burn out as well..the glows plugs heat up from the glow plug ingnitor and then the constant firing of the motor keeps the plug hot....just my 2 cent

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I got a Savage too! I got the old .21 but it keeps up with my friend's .25 just fine. They are a blast but expensive! They are preety reliable if you keep them tuned right. Once you got the tuning down you are all set.
Rap225- you shouldn't be going thru plugs like that. Maybe you are too rich and foul them out. Or like Pimpin said, you're too lean, pverheat the motor, and kill the plug.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
happy b day and sweet vid :tup: :tup: :tup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts