Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Lone Star +2 swingarm and have a couple of questions. Where the rear shock linkage mounts on the swingarm, it says to use the stock bolt, but the Raptor one is way too long. Anyone know if they are talking about the stock bolt off a Banshee? I figured since all the chain sliders are for a banshee that the shock bolt might be too.

Also I got the follow TM Designworks dual roller chain slider:

Anyone know if this will work with the skid plate? I know the single roller one does but I couldnt find that in stock anywhere. I wasn't able to get in touch with anyone @ TM Designworks over the last 2 weeks so I wanted to see if anyone here knew.

Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
525 Posts
are you sure your using the right bolt, I'm not sure what my chain slider is but it is a standard block that looks like that, in shape, and it hits my skid plate before the plate is near tight. I also by the way have a lonestar plus 2 swingarm.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for the shock linkage, I left all the bolts, bolted onto the linkage when I took it out. I have the service manuals for both the raptor and the banshee, when I took @ the stock swingarms, the banshee has thin mounting brackets (like the LSR arm) while the raptors are quite thick..

so the stock bolt worked from your raptor to where the linkage bolts onto the LSR arm?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
i had no probs on the swap, the bolt fit perfect.

·
Registered
393 Posts
festa171 said:
I have a Lone Star +2 swingarm and have a couple of questions. Where the rear shock linkage mounts on the swingarm, it says to use the stock bolt
All the LSR swingarms I have seen come with an large allen type bolt already in place for the rear part of the linkage that goes to the swingarm. I just put one on my raptor a month or so ago.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
ya know what he's right i just went and looked and thats what was there, not the stocker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts