Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone play online if so how is it?Is it pretty fun and is there a fee for playing online I imagine there is so how much is it?Ive got the adapter and all that stuff for playin online and ive been itchin to try it so if the fee isnt much then ill probably hook it up to my cable connection
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
Except for Final fantasy 11 or 12 or whatever it is, all PS2 online ps2 games you can play online for free.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
what stuff do you need to hook it up and how much is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
FMF I would suggest if you are going to get online to get Socom 2 it is only $20 where i am it is one of the funnest games u will ever play online.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
87warrior87 said:
what stuff do you need to hook it up and how much is it?
You need the online adapter, which i beleive is $50. You also need a phone cord if you are going to use dial up. If you buy the new "slim ps2" the online adapter is built in to the PS2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
87warrior87 said:
what stuff do you need to hook it up and how much is it?
You need the online adapter, which i beleive is $50. You also need a phone cord if you are going to use dial up. If you buy the new "slim ps2" the online adapter is built in to the PS2.
The internet adapter is $30 and no you won't need a phone cord. You won't need one because you won't be playing online if you don't have broadband because 56k just plain flatout sucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
JumpinJer said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
87warrior87 said:
what stuff do you need to hook it up and how much is it?
You need the online adapter, which i beleive is $50. You also need a phone cord if you are going to use dial up. If you buy the new "slim ps2" the online adapter is built in to the PS2.
The internet adapter is $30 and no you won't need a phone cord. You won't need one because you won't be playing online if you don't have broadband because 56k just plain flatout sucks.
I play with 56k and it works just fine. I never get disconnected at all and it loads just fine. So dont be a bitch and keep your comments to yourself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
JumpinJer said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
87warrior87 said:
what stuff do you need to hook it up and how much is it?
You need the online adapter, which i beleive is $50. You also need a phone cord if you are going to use dial up. If you buy the new "slim ps2" the online adapter is built in to the PS2.
The internet adapter is $30 and no you won't need a phone cord. You won't need one because you won't be playing online if you don't have broadband because 56k just plain flatout sucks.
I play with 56k and it works just fine. I never get disconnected at all and it loads just fine. So dont be a bitch and keep your comments to yourself.
I stand corrected. What do you play with 56?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
I still cant get the online thing to work... If im correct, for cable you select LAN , then for comcast it should be my comcast name and password right? I tried like 5 diferent things it still wont work, anybody wanna buy it off me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,987 Posts
JiM417 said:
I still cant get the online thing to work... If im correct, for cable you select LAN , then for comcast it should be my comcast name and password right? I tried like 5 diferent things it still wont work, anybody wanna buy it off me
screw it and get xbox live :razz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
JumpinJer said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
JumpinJer said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
87warrior87 said:
what stuff do you need to hook it up and how much is it?
You need the online adapter, which i beleive is $50. You also need a phone cord if you are going to use dial up. If you buy the new "slim ps2" the online adapter is built in to the PS2.
The internet adapter is $30 and no you won't need a phone cord. You won't need one because you won't be playing online if you don't have broadband because 56k just plain flatout sucks.
I play with 56k and it works just fine. I never get disconnected at all and it loads just fine. So dont be a bitch and keep your comments to yourself.
I stand corrected. What do you play with 56?
All the Tony Hawk series, ATV Offroad fury 2,Madden NFL. im not sure if ive ever tried any other games.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
JiM417 said:
I still cant get the online thing to work... If im correct, for cable you select LAN , then for comcast it should be my comcast name and password right? I tried like 5 diferent things it still wont work, anybody wanna buy it off me
It don't work cause your doing it wrong. What game are you trying to play?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
JumpinJer said:
JiM417 said:
I still cant get the online thing to work... If im correct, for cable you select LAN , then for comcast it should be my comcast name and password right? I tried like 5 diferent things it still wont work, anybody wanna buy it off me
It don't work cause your doing it wrong. What game are you trying to play?
ATV Offroad Fury 2... any help is appriciated, I've givin up on doing it by myself :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
yamwarrior101 said:
JiM417 said:
I still cant get the online thing to work... If im correct, for cable you select LAN , then for comcast it should be my comcast name and password right? I tried like 5 diferent things it still wont work, anybody wanna buy it off me
screw it and get xbox live :razz:
oh yes iknow xbox live kicks A$$ and playing halo 2 online is the best!! :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,987 Posts
MinirideR said:
yamwarrior101 said:
JiM417 said:
I still cant get the online thing to work... If im correct, for cable you select LAN , then for comcast it should be my comcast name and password right? I tried like 5 diferent things it still wont work, anybody wanna buy it off me
screw it and get xbox live :razz:
oh yes iknow xbox live kicks A$$ and playing halo 2 online is the best!! :tup:
whats ur gamertag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
If you haven't done so already, you have to use the CD that came with the network adapter to setup your online account. Make sure you have a memory card plugged in. Once that is setup, choose multiplayer mode and then choose online. It will bring up a list of connections from your memory card. Choose the one you setup and it will connect you. Hurry up and get online so I can whoop your butt on the track. :razz:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top