Blue Traxx Forum banner

Project Mx warrior, in the worx.. new pics.

4K views 158 replies 39 participants last post by  Inmonodus 
#1 ·
hey Guy, as most of you know im racing next year. So I started on my project.

Right now its just a quick clean up, without polishing my headpipe, i sanded it, but I didnt polish it yet. Shocks, Noss parts and other things to come.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2315440093&congratulation_page=Y

what do you think, it still inst super clean, but its getting there.

#4 ·
Looks good so far, but you should make it look alittle better too. Try shaving the fenders, removing the lights, get a graphics kit or new plastics :tup: Then it would really look kick ass :tup:

BTW - See if Kahuna is still parting out the warrior, you could probably get his plastics off him :tup:

#5 ·
if your gonna race i would recommend getting new shocks

#6 ·
good luck its gonna be alot of money if you want everything to be perfect but good luck!!!

#7 ·
good luck its gonna be alot of money if you want everything to be perfect but good luck!!!

#12 ·
shano said:
MrSlithers said:
Still needs alot more but it looks good :tup: . Wish I still had my Warrior's :(
Yup, alot of things are planned.

Works shocks, Noss handlebar Clamp, 190 rims. Other look good things too.. :tup:
not bashing just gonna let you kno your gonna dump all this money into this quad and get to the track and everyones gonna laugh at u and then your gonna realize yourself the warrior is the worst quad you can have for mx next to a utility quad lol......its a great trail bike but im just warning u the money u invest isnt going to get you near anything else on the track your better off modding a blaster....plus the stuff u listed isnt helping ur quad too much the works shocks ya but the 190 rims ehh dont really do much, handlebar clamp nothing at all and if ur expecting on racing and saying u want it to look good, ur quads gonna get beat to shit racing not only and your "look good" parts wont look good for long, those 190 rims will have dents in them real quick...my hipers have chunks taken out on the rings.....if u ask anyone that races here theyll agree with me that we all laugh at the warrior riders and the warrior gets them nowhere, yfzracer87 has a friend that switched from a warrior to a yfz, he blew ass on the warrior like wouldnt be at the front at all, got a yfz and even in stock trim he was smoking people on the track and he does at neatv races too it was such a difference, your better off selling the quad and either have your parents finance a new one and u pay it monthly or buying it outright or paying ur parents back over time, its also getting damn near christmas :hey: if u decide to keep on dumping money into the warrior good luck but im giving u fair warning of what will come when u get into racing

#13 ·
seriously troy lay off people. you tell everybody who doesnt have a yfz or some big 4 stroke to not waste there money. if you look at it everything is a waste of money. let him spend his money on whatever he wants and will make him happy if he likes his warrior and wants to make it MX then let him. Some people dont want the biggest and baddest thing around. So lay off people that either cant afford a YFZ or who dont want one. I personally wouldnt want a YFZ because everyone and there mom has one. WOuldnt you wanna be that guy who beats a couple YFZ's on his warrior or freakin blaster? god damn let people do what they want. save the "its a waste of money thing" there are a lot of things my parents think i waste my money on for example my banshee. Everytime i look at it i feel good because i know i worked for it and it looks awesome and i get compliments. So i hope your warrior turns out the way you want it to!!! Enjoy you always feel good about stuff when you do it the way you want to .

#14 ·
i agree and i would way rather spend money on that warrior than i would a predator those things will just fall to peices stick with yamaha!!!

#16 ·
my friend had a predator and his fourwheelers are always clean always have clean oil and every thing ok so he thought he would get somthin new and got a predator he got it broke in according to the factory specs then that following week he went for a ride and it just blew up the second week :scared: he had well lucky for him he got the polaris extended warrenty so he took it up there and they said that they wont fix it under warrenty then he was pissed and over the whole deal he ended up losing 2 grand so he said screw polaris and he went out and bought a z400 and couldent be happier

Just my friends experence with a predator

#18 ·
I know what i'd need to compete with yfz's and such, and I cant afford that.

I'll go with what I can take, im only racing beginner class,. mostly just blaster's,300ex's, some 400's and stuff like that. Right now ive raced a few tracks and If I do say so myself, im pretty fast. Ive raced with my buddys on there dirtbikes, and they even say I should race, iv'e watched the beginner class race before, none of them hit jumps bigger than 20 ft.
And ive hit 50+ jumps.

I know most of you say dont waste your money, but i rather have a pimped warrior than a stock yfz just like everyone else. And when they see me warrior beating 400's, im sure ill gain abit of respect. Thanks for whoever supports me!

#19 ·
shano said:

I know most of you say dont waste your money, but i rather have a pimped warrior than a stock yfz just like everyone else. And when they see me warrior beating 400's, im sure ill gain abit of respect. Thanks for whoever supports me!
Exactly, i was thinking about a getting 450r, but how many lakotas have you seen on a track? So i'm gonna race that insteat of a 450( and im not old enought to race a 450 yet)

#22 ·
shano said:

I'll go with what I can take, im only racing beginner class,. mostly just blaster's,300ex's, some 400's and stuff like that. Right now ive raced a few tracks and If I do say so myself, im pretty fast. Ive raced with my buddys on there dirtbikes, and they even say I should race, iv'e watched the beginner class race before, none of them hit jumps bigger than 20 ft.
And ive hit 50+ jumps.

i support you man :tup: i agree with you whenevr i see a stock yfz its boring but pimped out warriors are something different id take a done up warrior over a stock yfz anyday

#24 ·
if u have 5000 u can go get a new one right now and pay it off later no matter how bad ur credit might be

#25 ·
87blueshee said:
seriously troy lay off people. you tell everybody who doesnt have a yfz or some big 4 stroke to not waste there money. if you look at it everything is a waste of money. let him spend his money on whatever he wants and will make him happy if he likes his warrior and wants to make it MX then let him. Some people dont want the biggest and baddest thing around. So lay off people that either cant afford a YFZ or who dont want one. I personally wouldnt want a YFZ because everyone and there mom has one. WOuldnt you wanna be that guy who beats a couple YFZ's on his warrior or freakin blaster? god damn let people do what they want. save the "its a waste of money thing" there are a lot of things my parents think i waste my money on for example my banshee. Everytime i look at it i feel good because i know i worked for it and it looks awesome and i get compliments. So i hope your warrior turns out the way you want it to!!! Enjoy you always feel good about stuff when you do it the way you want to .
:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.