Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in the world am i supposed to mount this thing? I have Tag T2's CR low bend with all stock controls and cant seem to find a 7/8" spot to mount it... anyone have a pic with thiers mounted?

·
Registered
440 Posts
take the starter button an light switch an mount it up under the front plastic some where, an then mount it where that would have been, worked great for me, oh yeah u got to order one of thoes yzf kill switchs too to use as your starter button, makes it look trick an clean, hope this helps you

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yamaha has a Gyt-r one for their jetski's that are the same key style but they do not mount to the bars, theu have to be installed on a flat surface simular to a reverse or key switch. on my o4 I have this style and put a small homemade plate on the bar clamps. On the 05 I have the pro design on my oversize bars, they just do not butt up at the seam, no biggie though. Has ran like that for 2 years without fail.

·
Registered
113 Posts
JSC450 said:
You think a typical dealer would carry a dirtbike kill switch?
Yeah, they'll have it. My local dealer had it and that place is a JOKE!! Just make sure to get the one off of a YZ dirtbike. It has the button and clamp and 2 wires coming out of it. And you'll have to live with the "Engine Stop" that's on it. :lol: My dealer kept trying to give me some generic piece of shit button they had and I had to get the guy to walk over to one of the dirtbikes they had and point to it and say "I want that same exact switch, I know it says engine stop but I'm gonna hook it up to the starter" He wanted to know why I wanted to do that and if it was possible. He said "If it works, bring your quad by and let me look at how you did it."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts