Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the filter void my warranty? Where can I get it for the best price?
Saw it for $150 in Dirt wheels. Bought an 04 Raptor in September and want to make some upgrades. Any ideas for skid plates?Saw a review for wheel spacers while searching BlueTraxx. They were from DMI Racing 2" rear set for $112.99 and 1.5" set for $116.99. Does anyone have these?
Also looking at X Factor skids.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
It shouldn't void your warranty but just in case when ever you decide to take your bike back to get it serviced then just put the old filter and your good to go :tup:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
If you are worried about voiding the warranty, you could get the GYT-R one. I am sure that would not void your warrany as long as the filter is installed by a Yamaha licensed service center.

It is a little more than the Pro-Design but it could be a way around the warranty thing... just a thought. :tup:

As far as skids, I would recommend the GYT-R belly skid and the Armadillo swingarm skid. I have them and love them. Really a good buy. :tup:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
For skids, I'm going to put my vote in for PRM. I have them and no complaints about them.

Here is a link:

www.prm-atv.com

BTW, if you are looking for a-arm skids, I have a set for sale, click on the link in my sig.

Ice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts