Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking in Albas add in ATV rider and Atv action magazine. They have have a-arms, Elka shocks, stainless brake lines, and the bushing kit, for $849.00!! That sounds really cheap and I am sure there is a "catch", but I would still like to know if anyone has any feedback on this package deal.

Jason

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I would at least like to adjust the damn shocks!! Are they extended a-arms or are they stock?

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
They're +2 arms. That price is just about what it would cost you. Maybe you're saving $50, so it's not a bad deal.

·
Registered
206 Posts
there is no catch... i have the alba +2 arms, you just have to do a nit of work to them before you can put them on. you hvae to drill out where the ball joint goes because of the chrome that is in there and you have to stretch the bottom arms a bit wider where they mount onto the bike (you will have to use a ram or something for that) alba has some good stuff but these are nery disapointing, i wouldnt really recommend them until they have fixed the problem...

·
Registered
345 Posts
You could get houser +2 std a-arms for $525, and elka triple rate no adjust shocks for $490. The hopuser will be better than the alba a-arms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts