Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Search this forum..... been answered many times

your question has been beaten to hell and back, you will find many responses and opinions by simply searching the word

"port' "porting" "port and polish" etc

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Crazed said:
A good port and polish will give you atleast 8 - 10 hp.
mmmmm..it'll give atleast 10HP..

A blaster starts out with what 16HP right, well a dyno'd show'd a blaster have 30HP with a port and polish and pipe system and other odds and ends.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
iamquickerthanyou said:
who cares your bike is still gonna be slow its old and you weigh to much for it fat ass
Don't ruin another thread you fag loser. No one cares how you like quads, or how you think your POS is the fastest in the world. SHUT UP :roll:

Back on topic..

Like I said, a good p&p will gain you atleast 10hp if not more. The blaster engine is really choked up when its stock, so if you add even the slightest mods it will really wake it up. :tup:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Crazed said:
iamquickerthanyou said:
The blaster engine is really choked up when its stock, so if you add even the slightest mods it will really wake it up. :tup:
agreed :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
If you guys just keep replying to his posts, its just gunna make it worse. Just ignore him and hell go away.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Best bet is to call a builder and ask all the questions. You will get info first hand a you will rid yourself of any disapointments. Hollywood's is on this site offering & giving help pretty much most of the time. Pm his shop i'm sure he can answer your questions.

Jeff

·
Registered
236 Posts
A port and polish with a carb and maby a pipe will easily beat a 125 bike.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
high_octane94 said:
lax said:
it was probly best if you didnt say that
haha yea... lol

hope them blaster haters and them 125 riders dont read this thred lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
shit ! i wasnt susposed to read this thread was I ? damn so how much is a port and polish ? whatd you pay for yours ! even if this kid gets a port and polish and carb and pipe he is still going to have a shitty quad. he leaves it out in the rain. he doesnt take care of shit. the stator is gone. all his tires are flat at the moment. and everytimem i ride with him his bike breaks down. maybe a newer blaster with no problems could beat a mx bike with all that stuff done to it. ill accept that. but the thing is the blaster aint stock and the bike would be. i am going to leave this site pretty soon dont worry about it. a modded mx bike would take a blaster with port and polish and a carb and pipe.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
lax said:
lol, I wouldn't go that far :) :smooch:

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
factory effex said:
lax said:
lol, I wouldn't go that far :) :smooch:
neither would i.

to take a ride on a brand new cr/kx/rm/yz 125.
if you ride the bike like it was meant to be ridden ( beat the shit out of the engine and never get below the upper rpm range, those little bikes are straight up rockets.

if you ride them like a 250 you will be slower than shit. you have to ride them like a 125. ( WFO)

·
Registered
8 Posts
neither would i.

if you ride the bike like it was meant to be ridden ( beat the shit out of the engine and never get below the upper rpm range, those little bikes are straight up rockets.

if you ride them like a 250 you will be slower than shit. you have to ride them like a 125. ( WFO)

thankyou. i know they wouldnt listen to me. so many people think 125's 2 strokes and 250 4 strokes are slow. pisses me off. that why iam going on a rampage against this site.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
iamquickerthanyou said:
neither would i.

thankyou. i know they wouldnt listen to me. so many people think 125's 2 strokes and 250 4 strokes are slow. pisses me off. that why iam going on a rampage against this site.
dont " go on a rampage against the site" just because the blaster guys and gals disagree with you. you will end up getting baned.

people talk about blaster hp vs 125 hp, but what they dont realize is the weight difference of the 2 machines. there is well over 100 lbs difference between the two. not to mention the rolling resistance between the 2. 4 wide fat tires vs 2 skinny tires.
people professionally race 125's. ive never seen a professional blaster class.

there is a reason for this.

dont get me wrong, the blaster is the fastest quad in its class, and will straight up WHOOP on all other quads in its class.
but dont get too cocky and try to pick on the mx toys. you will loose.

the 125 isent the blasters rival.
the 80 class machines are the blasters rival. and even the 80's have the highest weight to hp ratio of all the mx bikes ( followed closley by the kx60)

·
Registered
8 Posts
i actually like quads! but i think bikes are funner to ride. as soon as i get on this site people start causing shit. i dont care wether i get banned or not because i made thins account just to prove a point. maybe ill come back some ytime when i get a quad. probably yfz450 or raptor or maybe even banshee if i was to get one.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
iamquickerthanyou said:
i actually like quads! but i think bikes are funner to ride. as soon as i get on this site people start causing shit. i dont care wether i get banned or not because i made thins account just to prove a point. maybe ill come back some ytime when i get a quad. probably yfz450 or raptor or maybe even banshee if i was to get one.
If anything, you're the one who's starting all this bullshit, running your mouth the way you are. As for making a point, the only point you've made is how much of an asshole you are. Who cares if certain blaster owners think they can beat a 125? Let them think what they want, but just ignore it. Don't turn it into a flamefest.

If you ever get a quad, do us all a favour and don't come back to these forums ever again.

Now please get back on topic. He asked about getting a port and polish done to his blaster.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.