Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. i accidently hooked up the battery backwards one day and i put it back to normal and replaced the fuse, flipped the switch..... no neutral light, no reverse light, or head lights etc. fuse is good, but i basicly "hotwired" the atv cause i thought it was the switch was bad..., and i heard a "CLICK" everytime they made contact, but still no power AT ALL. i don't know much about this thing at all. im in desperate need of help. so anyone please, ANYTHING. this is really stressing me out, i just bought the thing, but its pretty beat up. =/

·
Registered
574 Posts
do you have lights? follow the positve battery cable, it connects to the solinod under the rear left fender, it has 2 post on it, take a screwdriver and jump the 2 post together. Tell us what happens. There will be some sparks but if the soliod is bad it should crank over if the battery is good and charged

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have lights? follow the positve battery cable, it connects to the solinod under the rear left fender, it has 2 post on it, take a screwdriver and jump the 2 post together. Tell us what happens. There will be some sparks but if the soliod is bad it should crank over if the battery is good and charged
I have lights but no power.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sounds like you have a bad battery, take it to a parts store and have them check voltage and load test. You can also hurt the battery from doing what you did. Be careful, you can make a battery blow up by hooking it up wrong if you short it out!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had kind of the same problem with my warrior but not from hooking up the battery wrong or any thing like that. But it was my starter and it needed to be rebilt i had lights also and i took a hammer and held the start button down and tapped the back of the starter and it rolled over a little and then i knew what the prblem was

·
Registered
20 Posts
i actually need help with mine too. if i bridge the solenoid it will crank but still doesnt have spark. i've replaced the pick up coil, ignition coil, plug boot, plug wire, new battery. any ideas what to do next?i know this is a common problem but i dont have a ohms meter right now and also dont want to keep blowing money on parts that aren't goin to fix it

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have no lights and the push button start wasn't working but the guy I bought it from rigged up a toggle switch so it starts and runs but I still have no lights

1 - 13 of 13 Posts