Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its coming christmas time and I'm looking what to buy for my baby..

So far I have the Hardstyle K&N Airfilter kit, Dynojet kit stage 2..

I was thinking on what to ask for christmas, I know I was going to ask for a pipe and nerfs so if anyone could give me anyfeed back or steer me in the right direction. I was looking at Jays posto n nefts and I was kinda leaning towards the AC propegs before I even did any research.. But any info would be great! Also I was wondering what kinda pipe is the best quality for the price, I was looking into the HMF as I have always been into their pipes! Also I was thinking of getting a graphic kit, like seat cover and stuff, and tires.. So if you guys could point me in the right direction for nerfs/pipes it would be apreeciated! Any pics too!

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
For the YFZ, I have heard the 3 best brands for the YFZ are the GYT-R, FMF, or Alba's but I don't think you would be going wrong with a HMF either. I think they offer the red anodized one if I remember correctly which I think would look awsome on the white and red YFZ's.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I would go with the pipe first and nerf's second. Pipe will really help out on the performance. Then do the free cam mod and rejet. I love me TA pipe but many of the pipes are geat. :tup:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
For nerfs, if you want a propeg, the x-factors are best, AC will do fine also :tup: If the stock peg will do for you im sure that the G-YTR nerfs will be fine (friend has them and hold up great). For a pipe, you will be happy with most pipes, the ones metioned earlier would be great, there are a few others that a great pipes too, what kind of riding do you do? :tup:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
im gonna get the ac propegs wit heal guards...they r only $200 on hellbound...as for a pipe the best kinda cheap pipe would b the HMF imo thunder alley's pipe is also pretty cheap depending on what kind of ridin u do...if ur willing to spend around $500 then id get sparks or TC, again depending on what kind of riding u do...id get some tires to...im a holeshot person so id say get sum mx-4's or xcr's/h-d's again ^ type of riding...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts