Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS been so long since i rejetted pilots in my rappy that i cant remember what the heck the factory mikuni pilots are...what i do know is that i screwed up and put way to big of pilots in mine...granted the motor is built but the 30s i have in there are way way too rich...if somebody knows please help me out so i dont have to start digging :cool: ...im thinking i should have 25s or 27.5s in...but i dont even remember stock to use as a reference...bike has trinity pipe, biggest web cam you can run without special springs, 10.75-1 JE 100mm, proflow intake and full port and polish...to give an idea powerwise it dynoed 54 horse at wheels with big gun race pipe with a sparky...this was b4 the better flowing trinity with no sparky...i know many of you have very similar builds to mine and some are 686s but i just need to get my jetting cleaned up so i can sell this bad boy! thanks guys for any help...i dont have the time to do an entire day of jetting and im at about 4800 feet elevation...so i will run 1 step down from whatever you sealevel guys are running...
thanks again
jason
:tup:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i did some hardcore research to try and trigger my memory as to what i had when it was built...memory has told me (and digging in garage) that i had 27.5s at sealevel and it ran perfect so im gonna put the 25s in...im also runnin 165/170 mains at sealevel b4 i put the trinity pipe on so now its actually a little lean...even at 5000 feet...so im gonna run a 170/175 and some 25 pilots and i should be in business...ive got the needles pretty well adjusted right now.

i new i screwed up when i put the 30s in there...i got some bad info in the past when i was told by a shop that 27.5s where stock pilot jets...have been too lazy ever since to change it back

thanks sixsixt im suprised i only got one response in an entire day...
thanks again
jason :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
22.5 is stock i run a 25 with mods and elevation in my sig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts