Blue Traxx Forum banner

pics of silver lake sand dunes

11K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  newtz 
#1 ·
I have some pics of the dunes and stuff but you have to have a link dont you, and I dont. Ill see what I can do.

#5 ·
Well if there is 0 drag racing, and it's not fun enough for some of you guy's, then I need to not make the trip. My bike is drag oriented, and will be set up to be fast.

I hate to drive 500 miles to just cruise around and not get to race any fast bikes on sand.

#13 ·
WhiteBrosRaptor said:
oh there are plenty of fast quads to mess with ya... for example, the ORANGE banshee :scared:
I've seen him before too...he was wooping everyone.

#18 ·
I have taken my truck threw the entire dunes several times.Test hill is not the hard one.The really bad hill is the last one.I have seen way more wrecks on that hill.It is steeper and it is usually alot more pointed.You need alot of speed or you will get stuck.Go to fast you will catch air.

With test hill it is a bit taller,but you dont really get stuck.It is pretty easy to just throw it in reverse and roll back down.Also you can usually find a good spot park on top.Test hill is more fun,but the last hill is more of a challenge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.