1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is what ive got up for sale!
Used frame $300, YZ426 carb $350, Front calipers pair $70 each $40,
Fluidyne radiator (damaged on top mounts but repairable $150,
Seat $50, Stock front bumper $15, Aftermarket subframe (has small weld) $100, AC grab bar with #plate bracket $30, Air box with Uni filter $50, Gastank needs knob for petcock $20, Front master cylinder $35,
Rear mastr cylinder line (worn) and pedal $60, Oil tank $60, Stock header with DG X2 silencer $150, Engine (cam mod, heavy duty clutch springs, lighteed flywheel, WR 450 crank and piston, new stator,has a broken top motor mount) $1300, Burgard -1 3/4 swing arm tha needs to be welded where dogbone attaches $200, I also have little odds and ends so message if your looking for something specific. This is the first time i've ever had a YFZ so im open to best offers as my prices are from what ive found elsewhere. Thanks for looking

Now the Burgard swing arm had a 250r carrier bearing $75, Lonestar 2+4 axle $200, 250r hubs $40, Rotor and locknut $75, and 250r rear caliper $60

I have pics of everything so please anyquestions please ask.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Got any footpegs or plastic?

Pics of the 250r rear caliper?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no footpegs, she had some modified nerf bars with pegs on them but they are whipped also. I have some blue full but its in bad shape and white that is also not very good. I do have a set of silver full bore thats in good shape other than being race cut. whats your email and i will send ya pics.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$200 for the full bore or best offer. Even with them cut the new is still $299 just for rear. you get everything though for $200 front, rear, shrouds and chrome tank cover.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I hate MySpace.... I have never seen a more illogically laid out site in my life. BUT that being said... how do I see the pics?
:bk:

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
please be advised that this motor is broken (case sides) and does not run

Not trying to Bogart your sale, just making sure the potential buyers know what they are buying, and everyone is happy

best of luck, and NICE pics, very well done!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The motor lost spark, it rotates and has a new wr450 piston and a new moose stator. I think there was a short in the electics somewhere. I replaced they stator (did a continuity test found it to be bad), replaced the CDI box still no spark (bought a ricks hot shot), then went to a dealer who showed me how to test the coil (it tested bad, at another $80 i stopped there). I was working on the electrical system when i ran out of cash for parts. This is also set up for race so there is no battery, headlights or any extra wire's or fuse's. I went to swap out the frame, old frame was whipped thats when i found that the motor mount on the head was broke (see pic) and found the welded areas (see pic). Just to give a little more background on what is up with the motor.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gibson A-arms with Elka quadrate long travel shocks, JRD hubs stock spindles chrome tie rods. everything is tight the A-arms only had three rides on them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts