Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody around here paintball, if so what is your favorite type of place to go, little games you play, or what kind of guns you guys use.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Nevere been. Always wanted to though. Sounds fun. :tup:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I have a Spyder Imagine, with a Evolution 2 hopper,and Phat barrel.

And I also have a Piranha R6 all stock (also for sale for $50)

I have only played speedball and thats a rush, its awsome and you have to be fast..

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
i have a FF millenium cocker #9 made mini
-cp reg
-dye ultralight barrel kil
-e-Blade
-halo
shocktech supafly bolt
-cp unimount

spyder flash LCd
-teardrop barrel
-check it products trigger
-psycho ballistics mini drop on/off
-shoscktech supafly bolt
-torpedo reg.
-JAVA feed neck
-revy for this gun

pos piranha

air cource: 45 ci 5k

hemet/goggles: JT flex-7

ball carrying: redz combfort pack 3.2

if u wanna talk pb u can talk to me :hey:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
My favorite place to play is in the woods near me. Its a combination of woods and speedball, its alot of fun. I shoot a Tippmann A-5 with RT trigger and a Lapco bigshot barrel

·
Registered
947 Posts
Had a nice Spyder shudder. Had boo-yah elcd frame, 12v revvy, 32 degrees expansion chamber, 32 degrees drop forward, macroline, it was nice. I got out of it before I could really get into the good guns like shockers and cockers and all them. It's too expensive to do that and ride, so I chose riding, of course.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
My favorite place to play is the woods. Its so much funner in my opinion. We usually do teams and if its just a few people going then we do every man (or woman :lol: ) for themselves. We wanted to do capture the flag but it never turns out good enough :shrug: I usually play with a tipmann 98C with a few things done to it. My bro uses the tipmann a5 which is a pretty nice gun. I haven't played in awhile due to my knee injuries.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
yea i know wat u mean...

if its every man or WOMAN for him/her self

no one wants to move they jus hide and wait for someone to go by them lol

·
Registered
586 Posts
own a cocker ... and a pos spyder i tend to frogot i own it cuz its so shitty lol but my cocker on the toher hand :hey: only if it was ebladed :tdown: but there no way in hell ill spend almost $300 on a trigger ... and i play in the woods :shrug: ... ever since i got the cocker i wanted to get into a tourny but i dont have the money :tdown:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
i play with a spider3.0 thats got about 400 bucks in it, dont feel like listing it all. it will feed 16 balls a second but does 14 with the hopper i have on it. Gonna order a carbon fider barrel here soon and another co2 tank. we have a place we play behind my old highschool and a place on my farm.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
if u can save up for nitro.. :tup:

and wat trigg frame do u have for ur spyder?

my eblade shoooottts fast as shit.. i prac shottin with no air and i cant get it pretty fast

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
p8nt said:
yea i know wat u mean...

if its every man or WOMAN for him/her self

no one wants to move they jus hide and wait for someone to go by them lol
Yeah it sucks sometimes when you play with some people that don't move. Our group is pretty good. Most only hide when they see movement. One time when we were playing in groups we saw someone hiding in the bushes and he was soooo good that I didn't even pick him out. Someone saw him though before we came around the corner and thats the only way we knew where he was. Another time we were playing teams and theres this really ballsy guy we play with, and he usually picks me for his team since I'm one of the better players out there, and one time we got separated and I ended up almost shooting him in the balls. I hit the inner side of his thigh :lol: God I miss playing :(

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I play Speed ball/ Hyperball and if you all know or have ever heard of Team Legacy, I used to play with them when the team was around in Kahoka Missouri. I shoot a 2003 System-X Cocker with all the System-X parts, Dye Boomstick or one of my two System-X barrels. Also, a 12 V revvy, 20 OZ tank, 9 Oz Tank, and my little 4 Oz backup. Then I use a Nitro Duck 48/3000 N2 tank. :tup:

·
Registered
586 Posts
p8nt said:
if u can save up for nitro.. :tup:

and wat trigg frame do u have for ur spyder?

my eblade shoooottts fast as shit.. i prac shottin with no air and i cant get it pretty fast
yea nitro is so much better :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
whats it feel like ive never played before :bk: , although i do have a gun lol , spyder electra with a few things on it , just used for backyard for now

·
Registered
221 Posts
I played once loved it so much I went out and bought a gun. The people I played with that day (45) seemed so serious and said they were gonna play a lot, but haven't :( so now I have a gun that I haven't played with. Blaster101 if you ever play and need someone let me know.

Ben Tippmann M-16

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Rapter, where in NJ do you live? When my knee gets better, my brother and I were thinking of going to a field to play since we've only played in the woods. It would be cool to get some people going. I don't know when that would be though :shrug:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I have a JT Excellerator 5.0 with a couple goodies. Fast responce too! I could out shoot my brothers 98 custom w/ RT Trigger and my friends A5! But as of now, the gun is in pieces and i just basically gave up on the sport :tdown: Oh well, one day Ill get back into it again :tup:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
pb is def an awesome sport to play :tup:

jus like riding its not the gun or quad u have

its more of the player/rider skill that determines how good u r :tup:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Blaster101 said:
Rapter, where in NJ do you live? When my knee gets better, my brother and I were thinking of going to a field to play since we've only played in the woods. It would be cool to get some people going. I don't know when that would be though :shrug:
I live in bergen county, but I'm guessing you live near E-town and that only 45-60 mins away from me. Sure whenever your knee gets better let me know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts