Blue Traxx Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
proraptor said:
You can get DM5's for around $1250 now, The DMC is still $1699 but will drop in price in the future Im sure. I dont pay very much for guns/gear thanks to sponsors so I shoot what I like the best.

As for shockers Ive owned 4, 2 stock with vision and 2 private label and didnt like any of them...
yeh your right about the sponsering, when your sponsered you can run the good guns..

I've shot and played with a shocker and I really liked it, I was able to out shoot a eggII on it easily, and thats with a stock trigger, and it shot far and straight..I play right front so I like small guns..I also shot a Alias and I really liked that.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Egg 2's suck....They are easy to outshoot. I can get my DM4 to outshoot my Empire Reloader B sometimes!

Accuracy all depends on consistancy and paint to barrel match. If both guns are shooting 300FPS then they will shoot just as far as one another. There is always the flatline barrel argument. Tom Kaye (original owner of AGD) proved that the flatline barrel system does nothing but shoot the ball higher to get the extra range.

You might not see shockers in the future...Dye is suing smart parts because the shockers bolt design is almost identical to the matrix design.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
proraptor said:
Egg 2's suck....They are easy to outshoot. I can get my DM4 to outshoot my Empire Reloader B sometimes!

Accuracy all depends on consistancy and paint to barrel match. If both guns are shooting 300FPS then they will shoot just as far as one another. There is always the flatline barrel argument. Tom Kaye (original owner of AGD) proved that the flatline barrel system does nothing but shoot the ball higher to get the extra range.

You might not see shockers in the future...Dye is suing smart parts because the shockers bolt design is almost identical to the matrix design.
yeh but you can buy them used (shockers)

Lol..yeh the bolt design is very similar, I noticed that..I heard that shocker might let up the patent on the single stack tube design..

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I love my shocker..but its not stock , and ive never shot a stock shocker, so i couldn't tell you how a stock one is . . i have a warped sportz ltd. edition ( x-box version ) its only 21 made...and i abosolutely love it!

·
Registered
854 Posts
jt excellerator 5.0
j&j ceramic barrel
2 tanks 9oz and 16oz
2 masks 1 brass eagle, one brand new jt mask that i just paid 70 for
hopper
stock barrel
dropforward and some other crap

115 shipped????????

btw this gun is nuts with the barrel on it and its fully electronic!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Me and my friend want to get into paintballing.

What are some good, cheap guns?

I do NOT want a Tippmann 98 custom, EVERYONE in my school has one, and I don't want to be like everyone else.

I don't really want the A-5 either, too expensive for a first gun.

I want something right around 100$.

My friend had a Spyder Imagine and I really liked it. Comfortable, pretty powerful, and it shot pretty far. Plus it was automatic. He also had a Spyder Aggressor I think it was, also pretty nice.

Any suggestions on the Paintball Hub?
i want to buy a Tippmann paintball pistol and am curious if anyone else has used one. how many shots can they shoot with one cartridge? as the CO2 cartridge runs out, do the paint balls have enough power to break on impact? how quick can i reload the CO2 cartridge and magazine?

i do not know anything about paintball. thanks for any help.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts