Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have an issue with my spyder3.0 guys i need some help...... if i have it on the co2 andhave it cocked it will fire the single shot then wont re-cock......so any ideas what is going on with it??? its tickin me off cuz i gotta play in the next week and i dont wanna use my old gun when i have electronic spyder, ya know? so any ideas cuz i only recently got this gun

·
Registered
671 Posts
you might have a shreaded oring on your bolt or hammer

·
Registered
231 Posts
Maybee you need a new co2 tank. Or check your battery. When i first got my Em1 i always forgot about the battery lol.

·
Registered
205 Posts
o-rings check ur volecity... my 2k3 autococker did that and it weas the pressure.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Check pressure on tanks and o-rings like the other guys said, also make sure the battery is fully charge. My Imagine Full auto did wacky stuff like that when the battery was dieing

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
spyders are all very simple guns, just take it apart replace the o rings lube it up and you should be fine, or while its apart if you see and irregularity that could be your problem.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
pressure...

if u have the money get a shocktech supafly bolt..

no orings no need to oil

thats wat im running on all my guns

·
Registered
947 Posts
Yup, unless your Co2 tank is empty, then you need to take the gun apart and replace all the o-rings with new ones and lube it real good. Spyders are VERY simple, yet decent guns. I had mine apart all the time.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys..... the tank is full, fires my other guns fine..... thanks for the help ill take it apart tonight

1 - 12 of 12 Posts