Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought another warrior to be able to swap parts back and forth in hopes of finding out the problem with my original one. The new one has a bad oneway clutch.. As I've changed these out in a couple different 660 raptors I didn't think it would be a big deal. And wasn't except for having to but the special flywheel puller for the 350 motor..

But once I got the flywheel off I started to take out the six bolts holding the oneway on and realized they were all "punched" from the back side... A couple aren't too bad but couple are very bad.. Did they do this from the factory on the 350 motor or has someone already replaced this oneway and just didn't have any locktite..??

It looks like someone tightened the bolts up and then flipped it over and held a punch at the side of each bolt and hit it with a hammer.. Now I don't know how to get them off besides grinding them down flush with old oneway..

Is this what you're supposed to do or did someone replace it already..?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think they are that way from the factory. Mine was that way and I ended up having to drill them out. The ones I drilled were allen head. The other one I used bolts out of had torx and they worked lots better.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I didn't put a new one in. I put one from a newer engine just to get my by till I get my project engine done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought a new straight from japan, took two weeks to get here and it didnt come with bolts. I had to hit mine with a torch "lightly" and they can out. I used blue loctight and worked great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts