Blue Traxx Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I do an I put a cap or 2 of water wetter an it works great I also wrap my pipe helps a lot haven't ruined a pair of pants in a while lol also my fan never turns on anymore

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2005 Yfz 450, I recently put on a Athena Big Bore Kit and the Main Bearing started to go, I am Fortunate to have a VERY good Mechanic, I will be doing the Oil Mod with a High Flow Oil Pump from " Triumph Motorsports "... I really LOVE my Yfz and i don't mind spending Money on it, It bring's so much Joy to my life!!..... Enjoy Guy's and Gal's.... Ride Hard Life is SHORT!!.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 05 YFZ450 and I'm not sure it has the upgrade. I know that if it's not done I should do it. But I have a question. If I was to just go buy a 07 HP oil pump and buy the 07 side cover, would that be the same as sending it to JT to have it machined to have the oil squirter placed in the old cover?

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
for the 07 and later squirter mod do a search on ebay for yfz oil mod. there is a guy on there that you ship your side case to and he does the mod. if you go to his site he has lots of pics in his instruction section. dont know where you can get pics of the drill mod.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Jt had mine back to Minnesota in 5 days..awesome..had them do the water pump also since I just bought this quad..excellent. service...they also answer the phone when you call..not a computer..that's a big plus

61 - 67 of 67 Posts