Blue Traxx Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
not if it was plugged tight but if it was partially plugged that would reduce you oil pressure. and explain why it comes out the hole and not through the rockers. i think i remember that it has 2 one regular filter and then a pre filter o n the plug

·
Registered
5 Posts
not if it was plugged tight but if it was partially plugged that would reduce you oil pressure. and explain why it comes out the hole and not through the rockers. i think i remember that it has 2 one regular filter and then a pre filter o n the plug
Okay so i need to check the oil filter and oil screen on bottom motor. Could it be the cam that i put in it?? Because when i had old cam and rockers it was fine. Dont the oil come threw the cam to oil everything??

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
i would have to look, its been a long time since i was in a warrior but i dont think it travels through the cam. my guess is a lot of the oil comes up the timing chainl. did you get the guides back in correctly. my guess is oil comes through the cam journal to oil the cam and through or above the rockers for them. check the filters and then re check you work. is it possible to put the cam caps on backward

21 - 24 of 24 Posts