Blue Traxx Forum banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
i have a set of paddles lieing in my basement, jess we should go atleast once this summer...should be a good time....haven't been there in awhile...outlaw style like the good old days

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
yeah i wanna go...once jim gets the shee together then maybe...but its hard because i dont think he'd want to bring the trailer there...we'd have to see if the yfizzle and the shee would fit in the pickup...who knows, maybe :nod:

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Does anyone know the exact location of The Jackson pits soI can get driving directions??? And are there alot of cops there also??? And Crystal lake, how often would you see a cop there?? Every dad you go?? And where is the location of Crystal lake??

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Did you see alot of cops there on weekends or just 1 or 2 ??? That picture looks awesome!! Is it like pure sand like glamis or is it rough desert like terrain?? Is there anywhere you guys ride in pits in south jersey where cops don't come???

·
Registered
107 Posts
Last time, I seen like 4 trucks and Dep cops with trucks, they were in a spot in the side when you pass the first lake coming from north hampton or the alexander st entrance. We ran into them by mistake and took off, seriously seen them run towards us. That day was really the first time I ave even seen cops, other then just driving the jeeps around. This had to be around sometime in late oct.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
that place is like mini glamis of NJ i always wanted to ride there but the police thing stops me

41 - 60 of 119 Posts